Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver FREE – Set up quickly and easily, either wired or wirelessly, and increase the productiveness of your workplace by using the WorkCentre 3335/DNI All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Xerox.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver
- Xerox Smart Start – Driver Installer: download
- macOS Print and Scan Driver Installer: download
- Xerox Office Standard Driver.RPM i686: download
System Requirements of Xerox WorkCentre 3335
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 x64
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- macOS 10.15 – Catalina
- macOS 10.14 – Mojave
- macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Review
Equipped with publishing, scanning, copying, and faxing, as well as duplex publishing, the 3335/DNI will fulfil numerous functions without taking up a lot of space. Publishing is the core aspect of this unit where it thrills with a fast 35 ppm publish speed in simplex and 17 ppm in duplex.
Other Driver: Xerox WorkCentre 6515 Driver
Also, it has an optimum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text and documents and can deal with a variety of media up to 8.5 x 14″. Users can also publish straight from mobile devices through various mobile publishing techniques and access a front USB port for direct publishing from a mobile own.
Further enabling scanning, copying, and faxing is the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed unit with an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The 3335/DNI is equipped with both a 50-sheet bypass tray and a 250-sheet standard tray for basic media handling.
The procedure is facilitated as well via a large 4.3″ colour touchscreen LCD. Furthermore, it has USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi connectivity options and a regular monthly duty cycle of 50,000 web pages.
Xerox WorkCentre 3335 Driver from Xerox Website.