Xerox B215 Driver FREE – This entry-level mono printer is a moderate event by Xerox’s requirements, offering all 4 functions (publish, check, copy, fax) in a small and affordable desktop computer design. However, it handles to stand apart in this budget category by including a turning color touchscreen for an easier procedure and declaring a publish speed that leaves the competitors behind. Xerox B215 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Xerox B215 Driver
- Xerox B215 Windows PrintDrivers Utilities v3.70.43.08: download
- Xerox_B2xx_Series_Print_Scan_Drivers: download
- Xerox_B215_Linux_PrintDriver_Utilities: download
System Requirements of Xerox B215
- Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64.
- macOS 10.15 – Catalina, macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Xerox B215 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Xerox B215 Detail
At about £203 (US$249, AU$381), it’s valued to attract the small company looking for a gadget that can handle a wide range of jobs and offer a small work team of one to 5 individuals. Xerox suggests an average output of 3,000 web pages monthly, with an optimum of 30,000 web pages. It comes with enough printer toner for 1,500 monochrome web pages and has a relatively reduced web page publish cost of about 2.2 pence each web page.
The Xerox B215 is the top-spec machine amongst the brand’s triad of inexpensive printers targeted at the small workplace. The less expensive Xerox B205 coincides with this but does not have a touchscreen and a duplex setting, while the B210 is a print-only device.
Design and develop
The Xerox B215 is the brand’s tiniest multifunction device, and it is light enough to raise easily into a workdesk. It is a common form factor for a four-in-one with the 50-sheet automated document feeder resting in addition to a pivoted scanner cover that’s bigger compared to the printer it’s resting in addition to.
To shape A4 paper inside, you need to prolong the paper tray out the back by a sports car of inches. That gives the Xerox B215 a deceptively small impact while taking up more room on your workdesk compared to what you might anticipate.
It is uncommon to find a turning 3.5-inch color touchscreen on a printer in this course; production is easier and, therefore, much faster to run than competitors. The front USB port is another invite benefit, while the front packing document feeder makes it easier to publish on solitary envelopes and going letter paper.
Other Driver: Epson XP-970 Driver
Listed below the solitary feed flap is the main paper tray, which can stand up to 250 sheets of A4. At the back are ports for a settled USB-B information cable television (included), Ethernet cable television, and fax cable television (consisted of). There is also a back panel for accessing the drum or caught paper.
Features and specs
Such as all four-in-one devices, the Xerox B215 has the ability to publish, check, copy and fax. It’s a monochrome device, so there is no color publishing, of course, but there are lots of various other features.
Auto duplex publishing means it can publish both sides of the web page, and it can publish into a wide range of media up to A4 in dimension. Thick envelopes and hefty paper up to 220gsm are not a problem if you use the manual feed input instead of the main paper tray.
The ADF can hold 50-sheets of paper for automated copying, and the scanner bed listed below can catch pictures at 1200 x 1200 dpi in mono or color. The printer, however, is limited to a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and monochrome just. Copying a web page takes about 15 secs, which has to do with average, while the estimated publish speed of 30ppm (for A4 web pages) is very fast and proved reasonable in the test.
Xerox B215 Driver from Xerox Website.