Dell E525w Driver FREE – Dell has launched various LED printers and multi-function devices over the previous couple of years. The E525w is a small multifunction device designed for small companies or work teams and offering publish, check, copy and fax functions, with cordless, Ethernet, and USB links. Dell E525w Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Dell E525w Driver
- Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w PS Driver: download
- Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w PCL Driver: download
- Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Mac Installer and Application: download
- Dell Color Multifunction Printer | E525w Linux Driver: download
System Requirements of Dell E525w
- Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), 8(32/64-bit), 8.1 (32/64-bit), 10 ( 32/64-bit), Server 2003 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 (32/64-bit), 2008 R2 and Server 2012.
- Mac OS
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11.3 (x86, x64) Red Hat Linux Enterprise Desktop 6.4 (Desktop) (x86, x64) Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
How to Install Dell E525w Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Dell E525w Detail
Dell E525w – Design and Features
In Dell’s normal jet-black livery and angular lines, the printer is clean-cut and has a small impact, with the paper-out support takes no further than the input tray to maintain the impact included.
On top is a 15-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) and straight listed below, and before this is a full-width control board, consisting of a four-line by 20-character, mono LCD. This is well used for control and condition. However, it is not a touchscreen. Some control choices are slightly strange, too, with separate switches to select mono or color output and a 3rd switch to begin the job.
The just paper tray takes 150-sheets, which is a little bit meager, and over it’s a flip-up flap, which shows up to have no purpose, as there is no single-sheet feed. Fold-down the right-hand side panel, and the 4 printer toner cartridges clip in unconventionally, but easily, in an upright orientation, side-by-side.
Dell E525w – Links and Wireless
Links at the back consist of USB and 10/100 Ethernet and sockets for telephone lines and third-party handsets. A USB outlet set right into the front panel can submit publish jobs and download and install checked web pages.
A fold-down panel at the back and the pivoted scanner area provide access for any paper jams – however, we skilled none throughout testing.
Other Driver: Epson L810 Driver
As well as drivers software, Dell consists of Document Center with the E525w. This gives you access to the printer wirelessly from mobile devices, either straight or via Google Shadow Publish. As constantly, when it is available, a cordless link is one of the most flexible.
Cordless link can be finished through WPS, simply a pair of presses on the printer and one on your router.
Dell E525w – Publish Rates
Dell claims a full throttle of 18ppm for the Dell E525w, for both mono and color publish. Under test, we saw 7.5ppm on the five-page mono-text test, rising to 12.5ppm on the much longer 20-page test. This considerable speed distinction is mainly to the lengthy pre-processing time taken by the printer, up to 25 secs. This has much less effect on much longer publish jobs.
The five-page text and video test gave a sluggish 6.4ppm, and a single-page copy, again because of the pre-processing time, took 33 secs. A five-page mono copy from the ADF was quicker. Each web page, taking 44s and a 15 x 10cm picture, took simply under a min from a PC, with complete A4 prints taking 32 seconds from the USB port 1:09 from an Android mobile phone.
Dell E525w – Publish Quality and Costs
Publish quality from the 600dpi LED engine is excellent. Wonderfully crisp black text is matched by bright, eye-catching colors, with smooth, unbanded color fills. There is a small haloing of text over some colors, but not enough to be distracting. The printer does a great job with color pictures, too; however, some darker tones combine with black.
Although the Dell E525w has a lifetime drum and fuser unit, so you spend on printer toner, the pricing of that printer toner gives web page costs of 3.4p for mono web pages and a massive 17.8p for color ones. We’ve kept in mind before that color laser/led devices can be expensive to run, and Dell goes to the luxury of the range. The costs of color publish may well press the device right into a “periodic color” category.
Dell E525w Driver from Dell Website.