HP DeskJet 2135 Driver FREE – One of the flagship printers from HP is the 2135 series. This printer can provide good and clear printouts. In this article, we discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the hp 2135 printer and some other things such as price and other features. For those who want to replace your old printer with a new one, the HP 2135 can be the right choice. HP DeskJet 2135 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
HP DeskJet 2135 Review
HP 2135 Printer Advantages and Disadvantages (Faster Printing)
This HP 2135 printer is a Deskjet series printer that is capable of producing high-quality prints. In addition, this printer is not only capable of printing high-quality printouts but is also efficient. The speed is also reliable. You want to print documents with black ink only; this printer can print 7.5 sheets per minute and print color documents 5.5 sheets per minute.
Other Driver: Epson M105 Driver
HP 2135 Printer Advantages and Disadvantages (Advantages)
For those interested in buying this printer, we will list some of the advantages and disadvantages so that you are more confident in this product.
1. Faster Print Speed
As we stated earlier, the HP 2135 printer has excellent print speeds. To print black and white documents, per minute this printer can print 7.5 sheets, while for printing color documents per minute, it is capable of printing 5.5 sheets.
2. Lightweight Lightweight
Another interesting advantage of the HP 2135 printer is its lightweight. You will have no trouble when moving this printer because this printer only weighs about 3.4 Kg. You are a boarding house student and plan to move to a boarding house shortly, don’t worry, this printer is very light to carry around.
3. Line Setting Automatic Feature
The HP 2135 printer has an interesting feature, which is to do line settings automatically. As we know that in the past when setting rows, you had to do it manually. How to? Place the printout in the scanner section; then, it will scan, read, and do the settings yourself.
The last advantage that the HP 2135 printer has is the multifunction facility which is capable of scanning, printing, and also photocopying paper with the largest A4 size. You can also not only copy in black and white but also copy in color.
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 2135
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2135 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
HP DeskJet 2135 Driver
HP DeskJet 2135 Driver from HP Website.