FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Driver FREE – The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an efficient way to greatly decrease the paper mess, storage space, and security dangers associated with unmanaged documents in your home or the workplace. For greater ease of access and effectiveness, users can currently check wirelessly to a PC or Mac as well as iOS or Android mobile devices. FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Review
- Check wirelessly to PC, Mac, iOS, or Android mobile devices
- Scorching 25ppm color scanning
- 50 sheets Automated Document Feeder (ADF)
- Integrated GI microprocessor
- Advanced paper feeding system
- Best experience with ScanSnap Home
- Device-less scanning with ScanSnap Shadow
Easily Change Paper with the Touch of a Switch
Accomplishing company with the ScanSnap iX500 starts with the touch of a solitary switch and finishes with a hold of efficiency features that maintain you in advance of the pile.
Other Scanner: Epson L220 Scanner Driver
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Stand out (editable)
- Business Cards
Check anywhere you want whenever you want
Connect the iX500 for your computer system or wise device (both iOS and Android OS)* in your workplace and your home, using current Wi-Fi atmospheres with Access Point Connect Setting.
Fast Double-Sided Scanning
Typically, better means lower efficiency, but the iX500 preserves a dual-sided scanning speed of up to 25 web pages each minute and 300 dpi in Color!
Integrated “GI” microprocessor
A dual-core CPU-mounted “GI” CPU performs the smart picture improvement in charge of great looking pictures with significantly much faster outcomes and more advanced connection:
Picture processing: Automated adjustments and picture output
Supports Wi-Fi:WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Configuration) cordless LAN (IEE802.11b/g/n)
Supports USB 3.0
Advanced Paper Feeding System
Inheriting our professional-grade scanners’ superior paper feeding technology, iX500 accomplishes remarkable feeding dependability using “Splitting up Roller” technology to minimize jams and multi-feeds.
Advanced Paper Discovery
ScanSnap iX500 is equipped with an ultrasonic sensing unit that can be transformed to help drivers avoid shedding pictures. What’s more, an interactive user interface allows users to easily bypass deliberate double-feed such as a taped receipt on an expense record.
Best experience with ScanSnap Home
ScanSnap Home combines all your favorite functions right into one and is the supreme system to utilize checked information in various ways. Easily manage, modify and utilize information from documents, calling cards, invoices, and pictures with the software.
You can check large quantities of various kinds of documents, from color pictures to double-sided landscape documents with a hold of smart, automated picture processing functions.
Device-less scanning with ScanSnap Shadow
ScanSnap Shadow provides checked information straight from your ScanSnap iX500 for your favorite shadow solutions without a computer system or mobile phone. The software immediately classifies your file kind by documents, invoices, calling cards and pictures, and sends it to the appropriate shadow based on your pre-set accounts.
You need to push the Check switch on your iX500. Your checked information can after that be managed within your selected shadow solution.
System Requirements of FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500
- Mac OS
How to Install FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Driver
- ScanSnap Home Download Installer 2.1.0: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
FUJITSU ScanSnap iX500 Driver from Fujitsu Website.