Epson Stylus SX115 Driver FREE – Epson Stylus SX115 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson Stylus SX115 Review
4-colour inkjet printer, Epson Micro Piezo? print head
90 nozzles black / 29 nozzles, each colour (cyan, magenta, yellow)
4 pl (minimum) with Variable-sized Droplet Technology
Up to 5760 x, 1440 optimised dpi on suitable media using RPM (Resolution Performance Management)
Other Driver: Epson Stylus CX4900 Driver
- Black text A4 Up to 26 ppm*
- Colour text A4 Up to 14 ppm*
- Photo 10x15cm Approx. 94 secs*
*Print speed (PPM) when printed on A4 plain paper in the fastest mode. 10x15cm photo print speed when printed on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper in the draft, borderless mode. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, print mode, document complexity, software, type of paper used and connectivity. Print speed does not include processing time on the host computer.
How to Install Epson Stylus SX115 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Stylus SX115 Driver
- Drivers for Windows: download
- Drivers for Mac: download
Epson Stylus SX115 Driver from Epson Website.