Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver FREE – The Epson Stylus Photo 1390 is an affordable A3+ size inkjet printer with 6 color inks and is designed to provide spectacular photo prints. Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Review
With a Micro Piezo printhead that can adjust the size of the dropped ink droplet, it makes your color prints sharper and brighter.
Other Driver: Epson L6160 Driver
With a minimum droplet size of 1.5 pl, the Epson 1390 can print with a resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. In addition, the Micro Piezo print head is also very durable, so that it can reduce maintenance costs.
- Has a print speed of up to 15 ppm for monochrome and color.
- Being able to print in 4R to A3+ borderless sizes gives you the flexibility to print various photo sizes.
With individual cartridges, you only need to replace the depleted cartridge, which will certainly reduce your expenses.
- The latest Photo Inks from Epson can provide a wider color range and a glossy finish, and with special printing, media will make your photos last up to 200 years.
- It has dimensions of 615 x 314 x 223 mm and weighs 11.8 kg.
- Accompanied by EPSON PhotoEnhance technology which analyzes images to determine optimal image settings and automatically adjusts color and backlight to produce ideal photo prints.
- It also comes with the Epson Creativity Suite software to help you create amazing reports, proposals, and presentations.
- Also equipped with Adobe RGB software for those of you who work as photographers.
For those of you who have more budget, want the capabilities of this printer coupled with more efficient ink, we recommend using the Epson L1800 printer.
This Epson Stylus Photo 1390 printer has a fairly large shape, with the ability to print A3 size paper (297mmx420mm), making this printer a mainstay in printing photos. So it is also suitable for those of you who have a hobby of photography.
Other Driver: Epson Stylus Photo P50 Driver
The Stylus Photo 1390 printer used this ink infusion has 6 bottles of ink and 1 bottle of disposal. As long as we use this printer, more than 10,000 sheets of 230-gram A3 size inventory paper have been printed.
When the printer ink indicator on the computer looks empty, charging the ink infusion on the printer is very easy, we press the button, then wait for the cartridge in the side position. We press the reset button, if the status on the monitor does not appear full, it can be done one more time. So you want to try to open a digital photo rental at home.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo 1390
- Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver
Epson Stylus Photo 1390 Driver from Epson Website.