Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce Professional WF-4740 is a more durable variation of the Editors’ Choice WF-4720, a business-centric inkjet all-in-one (AIO) printer. Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson Pro WF-4740 Review
You obtain the paper input capacity two times, a bigger automated document feeder (ADF) that supports two-sided scanning, and a larger color touch screen. Such as it’s a less expensive brother or sister, it prints well and quickly and comes with a wide variety of connection options.
The WF-4740 is more expensive than our present Editors’ Choice, the Canon Maxify MB2720 Cordless Home Workplace All-in-One Printer. Still, it is much faster, prints a bit better, and comes with several additional useful features, production brand-new front runner for low-to-moderate publish quantity in a small workgroup or mini workplace.
The WF-4720’s paper capacity is 500 sheets, split in between 2 cassettes, like the various other devices mentioned here, other than the WF-4720, which comes with merely one 250-sheet cabinet. Additionally, the WF-4740’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 30 000 web pages (with a suggested monthly quantity of 1 500 web pages), which gets on the same level as most of its competitors.
You set up the WF-4740, publish from or check to the shadow, or a USB thumb owns (the port lies on the left-front side of the framework, beneath a safety cover), and perform various other walkup jobs, such as production duplicates and sending out faxes, from a 4. 3-inch color touch screen. Apart from the Power switch, that screen makes up the whole control board.
All Link Options Protected
Connection features consist of Wi-Fi, Ethernet, connecting to a solitary PC via USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and NFC (near-field interaction). Those last 2 are peer-to-peer links that permit you to access the printer without either it or your mobile phone belonging to a network.
Neither the Canon MB2720 neither the MB5420 support either Wi-Fi Direct or NFC, and the HP 7740 supports just Wi-Fi Direct. The smaller-sized WorkForce AIO, the WF-4720, supports both.
Various other mobile connection features consist of Android publishing, Apple AirPrint, Epson E-mail Publish, Innovative Publish Application, Epson iPrint, Epson Remote Publish, Terminate OS publishing, Google Shadow Publish, Mopria, and Check to Shadow.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-4740
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click the link to which the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7: download
- Windows 8/ 8.1/ Windows 10: download
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson Pro WF-4740 Driver from Epson Website.