HP LaserJet 1320 Driver FREE – From the Manufacturer Quickly produce professional documents with this ideal printer for business people and small work teams. Produce top-quality documents quickly and easily. HP LaserJet 1320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
HP LaserJet 1320 Review
Publish rates of up to 22 web pages each min (ppm), and automated two-sided publishing ensures effectiveness from beginning to finish with this desktop computer black-and-white printer. With Instant-on Technology, you do not need to wait on the printer to heat up, and the first web page prints in as couple of as 8.5 secs.
Share the printer’s worth with a flexible connection. Designed for people as well as small work teams, the printer provides several connection options. The HP LaserJet 1320 printer features a simple USB 2.0-compatible and identical port connection.
Other Driver: HP Laserjet P1102w Driver
Rely on HP dependability and efficiency. Featuring a 133 MHz CPU and 16 MB of RAM (expanding up to 144 MB of RAM), the printer meets your business needs and, with dignity, handles complex documents.
Appearance sharp. Improve your business interactions. The HP LaserJet 1320 collection printer provides 1200 dpi resolution for regularly great documents. Smooth HP microfine printer toner bits produce real HP LaserJet publish quality — clear, sharp text personalities, smooth grayscales, and deep blacks. For the very best outcomes, use HP documents and thrill your customers and customers.
Conserve valuable work desk space. Featuring an improved, small design with no protruding trays, you can publish and conveniently from almost throughout your workplace. Streamline printer management with helpful notifies. The printer and HP supplies feature HP Wise publishing technology, which provides automated notifies when a cartridge is reduced. HP SureSupply enables practical, online ordering.
HP LaserJet 1320 price and buy at amazon.com
Experience the flexibility of a printer designed for your workplace. Built to suit your current workplace environment, the printer supports a wide variety of os, consisting of Microsoft Home windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, Windows Web server 2003, and XP; as well as Macintosh OS 9.x, OS X 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3.
HP publishing and imaging systems help you produce effective, professional interactions easily. HP printers, supplies, devices, and solutions are designed to collaborate and are invented to satisfy your business needs.
Other Driver: HP LaserJet 1018 Driver
Hewlett-Packard has mostly ruined most of its potential target market by educating us to anticipate great efficiency and quality at a sensible price. Sadly, the HP LaserJet 1320 ($399 direct) measures up to just the first fifty per cent of this assumption, if that. In a cheaper printer, both the speed and output quality would certainly be greater than appropriate. However, almost $400, 1320 does not deliver as long as it should.
The printer is fairly light, at 24.8 extra pounds, and small, with no paper trays extending out of the printer to steal space. And at 10.0 by 13.8 by 14.0 inches (HWD), it is easy to find room for it on your work desk.
The default duplexer is a nice touch, and the 250-sheet paper attracts sufficient for individual use. But 1320 offers no option for additional capacity should you need more (although the 1320tn has an extra tray). Comparative, the $230 (road) Samsung ML-2250 offers a minimal 300-sheet capacity, with options for up to 550 sheets.
The 1320’s text output is excellent. Most font styles we test easily understandable at 4 factors and none requiring greater than 8 factors—Video output prices at the luxury of reasonable, with noticeable dithering and banding.
Pictures, which also show dithering and banding, rate as reasonable. Both remain in the expected range for monochrome lasers but on the reduced side. The cheaper Samsung ML-2250 made similar scores for quality.
Despite the LaserJet 1320s 22-page-per-minute (ppm) engine, throughput isn’t fast for all files. Its efficiency is best explained easily within the tolerable range but slows for the price and engine score.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet 1320
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2012,
- Mac OS X v10.2, v10.3.x, v10.4.x, v10.5
How to Install HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver
- HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit): download
- HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (32-bit): download
- HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2, v10.3.x, v10.4.x, v10.5: download
- Linux printer drivers: download
HP LaserJet 1320 Driver from HP Website.