Epson LQ-350 Driver FREE – The Epson LQ350 24 pin populate matrix printer is very cost-effective to run. It has a high bow capacity of 2.5 million personalities and has very reduced power consumption. Epson LQ-350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson LQ-350 Review
With its USB, Identical and Serial user interfaces, it’s straightforward to incorporate right into your current system. It has a minimal design, which can shape nicely into work desks and has a cable television management system.
The Epson LQ 350 monochrome dot-matrix printer is ideal for front or rear of workplace spaces that require high quantity publishing with dependable speed and excellent quality. This machines high yield bow gives you 2.5 million personalities with Epsons top quality ink for dramatically specified output that won’t smudge.
Other Driver: Epson L6170 Driver
This machine will publish on tags, envelopes, various documents on multi-part stationery, and continuous forms. Its identical serial and USB user interfaces ensure the connection is simple. It features 128 KB of RAM and flaunts an MTBF of 10,000 running hrs.
Furthermore, the Epson LQ 350 monochrome dot-matrix printer is Power Celebrity qualified, using simply 1.1 Watts of power in rest setting and 22 Watts while being used. It’s protected by a two-year Manufacturers Warranty and works with Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP, 7, and View.
Features a power-efficient stand-by setting
- 128 KB of RAM installed
- Versatile to handle multi-part stationery and continuous forms
- 24-pin publishing over up to 80 columns
- Prints up to 347 cps
Fast, top quality, 24-pin, 80-column printer from the world’s prominent populate matrix manufacturer.
The highly dependable Epson LQ-350 has a imply time in between failing of 10,000 running hrs and is ideal for front and back workplace applications requiring continuous paper or multi-part stationery.”
MTBF of 10,000 running hrs
1.3W on standby, 22W powered on
Bow yield of 2.5m personalities
Identical, Serial and USB user interfaces
Fits nicely into work desks
System Requirements of Epson LQ-350
- Windows XP(32/64bit), Windows Vista(32/64bit), Windows 7(32/64bit), Windows 8(32/64bit), Windows 8.1(32/64bit), Windows 10(32/64bit)
How to Install Epson LQ-350 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website or directly click the link to which the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson LQ-350 Driver
- LQ-350 Printer Driver: download
- Driver for Linux: download
Epson LQ-350 Driver from Epson Website.