Epson L550 Driver FREE Download – Epson L550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Epson L 550 and L555 printers are L series printers with many features and can be said to be complete—starting from the print, scan, wifi, and fax functions on this one printer.
Epson L550 Review
Just like other types of printers, the Epson L555 printer requires both physical and software maintenance.
For physical maintenance, for example, maintaining the cleanliness of the printer, always cleaning junk ink and others related to the physical printer itself. Then the software maintenance is doing a periodic reset after the printer used at a particular time.
For the time when this printer reset, it depends on the frequency of use. At certain times the printer will provide information to the user in the form of specific indicators and must be reset immediately so that the printer can be used again.
For symptoms that appear in general the same as other types of Epson printer, look blinking or flashing lights alternately on the L550 printer when it starts turning on. In this condition, the printer cannot be used.
Epson L550 Driver – The Epson L550 printer is intended for use in agencies or companies with fairly high and intensive document requirements. So that various print, copy, scan, and fax needs that are usually required by professional circles can be done in one electronic device.
This printer can also be connected to the Epson iPrint application (for mobile devices from Apple and Android), allowing printing photos, web pages, and documents wirelessly to the Epson L550. The Epson L550 printer also has Ethernet connectivity capabilities that are good for sharing in a workgroup in an office or company. To avoid spilt or scattered ink, a lock knob is included with other Epson L Series printers. This facility is useful for securing the ink when the printer is moved or taken away.
System Requirements of Epson L550
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L550 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L550 Driver
- Printer Driver [Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit]: download
- Printer Driver: download
- Printer Driver: download
- Support for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for Epson L550 from Epson Website.