Epson L386 Driver FREE – Epson L386 Printer uses On-demand inkjet (Piezo electrical) technology to publish. Epson L386 Printer has a publishing speed of 33 web pages/minutes Monochrome (ordinary paper 75 g/m²), 15 web pages/minutes Colour (ordinary paper 75 g/m²), 69 Secs each 10 x 15 centimeters picture (Epson Premium Shiny Picture Paper). Epson L386 Printer output styles are BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PDF. Epson L386 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L386 Review
The Colour Inkjet Multifunction Epson L386 is a 3-in-1 device for publishing, copying, and scanning. It is certain to be everybody’s new favorite aide at the workplace. It really offers maximum versatility with the capability to publish from phones and tablet computers, top-quality scanning, and high-capacity copying.
Other Driver: Epson M100 Driver
Conserve money and time
You will never again need to invest a very long time waiting at the printer. Publish rates are 33ppm in monochrome and 15ppm in color. The device features a top-quality publish resolution up to 5760x1440dpi, utilizing the Mini Piezo head technology, which guarantees top quality and dependability.
Forget the ink cartridges.
The printer is equipped with an incorporated ink storage container system that provides affordable A4 prints. Ink container refilling is a snap, many thanks to fast replenishment technology, clear container labeling, and drip-free nozzles. You will be delighted to know that publishing costs are extremely reduced – up to 13,000 web pages can be published with the initial set of ink containers.
WiFi technology can connect to a network, so access to the printer will be very practical. Through Epson Connect, you can easily publish documents from your mobile phone or tablet computer.
System Requirements of Epson L386
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X (v10.12.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L386 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L386 Driver
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson L386 Driver from Epson Website.