Epson L385 Driver – EPSON L385 DRIVER printer has a wireless link through cordless that can assist in using printers in a job space. Don‘t fail to remember likewise still to be linked common through network networks so that workplaces can usage this. Epson L385 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L385 Review
The Epson L385 Printer Specs This multifunction can be stated to behave, and the total has extra includes from Check & Duplicate, and a total publish. Centre that makes this printer selected by many Indonesian people to utilize to do a range from posting jobs, both used for in your home, or workplaces.
- Read: Epson L310 Driver
This EPSON L385 printer has an additional ink cartridge that has been prepared at the factory to simplify and simplify and increase the number of prints that can be produced. Besides that, the ink filling system into the Epson L385 ink cartridge is also quite easy.
Publish, check and share your documents using the Wi-Fi feature.
Bring your memories to life.
Publish all your pictures with the Top quality border-less picture publishing for clear and sharp pictures.
Outstanding publishing rates
The L805 provides outstanding publish rates and power effectiveness, while its 6-color Ink-tank system allows you to enjoy spectacular picture quality.
System requirements of Epson L385
- Win 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x – Mac OS X 10.10.x – Mac OS X 10.9.x – Mac OS X 10.8.x – Mac OS X 10.7.x – Mac OS X 10.6.x – Mac OS X 10.5.x – Mac OS X 10.4.x – Mac OS X 10.3.x – Mac OS X 10.2.x – Mac OS X 10.1.x – Mac OS X 10.x – Mac OS X 10.12.x – Mac OS X 10.13.x – Mac OS X 10.14.x – Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L385 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L385 Driver
Epson L385 Driver from Epson Website.