Epson L350 Driver – Advantage of the Epson L350 printers in addition to the speed of print up to 9 IPM that can print the document Hungga 30 thousand pages. Another benefit or advantage is that the Epson L350 is a multifunctional printer; besides writing, we can also copy texts and scanner images. Epson L350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L350 Review
And another advantage of Epson L350 is that it has two additional black ink bottles in its original packaging. The latest Epson L Series Ink bottles have developed for up to 1 70 millilitre black ink can print approximately 4000 black-and-white pages. Three bottles of colour inks measuring 70 millimetres we can print almost up to 6500 pages Colored.
In terms of speed, the print (print) and scan (scan) process can appear faster than the Epson L200. In fact, black text-based document printing can appear very impressive and close to the print speed of a laser printer. At the same time, the printing process when copying, when printing using a variety of different document formats has similar numbers (see table).
Other Driver: Epson L110 Driver
By default, you will find the standard colour print quality options. And when printing, colour image-based print output produces less neat colours because there are annoying white lines. This can be removed by changing the print quality option to high quality.
On the front side is given a panel to control this inkjet multifunction via a few buttons. To run special commands, for example, when copying a document as many as 20 pages directly, you have to press the combination button as shown in the manual.
In terms of software, Epson does not provide a special application for photo printing. Epson only provides software for the easy scanning process.
You could say the Epson L350 is here to fix some of the deficiencies in its previous series. And it has proven to be quite successful: it appears faster, more economical, and easier to use. If your printing needs are quite a lot, the Epson L350 can be the right solution with all the advantages it offers.
Epson L350 Driver OS Support Detail:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,
- Mac OS X 10.x,
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to install Epson L350 drivers:
- Download the printer driver that has been provided by the official web printer or on this blog.
- Make sure the downloaded and installed files not corrupted.
- Extract The drivers file on your computer.
- Connect your printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop (be sure to connect well).
- Once the USB is connected, open the file that has been downloaded successfully.
- Run the application and according to the setup instructions.
- Do until the setup completes perfectly.
- It is done (make sure there is a command to restart the computer or not).
Epson L350 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L350 Driver from Epson Website.