Epson L3050 Driver – For those who have problems with drivers Epson L3050, we (drive-download.com) will try to share drivers Epson L3050 for free, and the link comes from the official printer website. Epson L3050 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3050 Review
Need an ultra-low-cost and problem-free printer? Epson’s cartridge-free EcoTank ITS 3-in-1 is great for busy homes. This small inkjet can decrease publishing costs by up to 90%2, as it comes with up to 2 years’ well worth of ink consisted of in package. It is dependable many thanks to our advanced Mini Piezo long-term printhead, and is backed by a guarantee for complete assurance.
Ultra-low-cost Did you know that Epson’s EcoTank ITS printer can decrease publishing costs by up to 90%2? High-yield ink containers can publish up to an outstanding 13,000 web pages in black and 6,500 web pages in colour3. That means you will receive an ultra-low-cost on each web page. Cartridge-free publishing Lacking ink can be frustrating. Also, if you’ve equipped up, it takes some time to change a cartridge.
If you actually have a hectic home and depend on your printer, there is an easy service. Epson’s EcoTank ITS printer has an ultra-high-capacity ink storage container system, which eliminates the need for cartridges and comes with up to 2 years’ well worth of ink. Small and easy to use We think publishing should be simple and hassle-free. That is why our ink storage container system is fully incorporated and simple to set up.
Other Driver: Epson L386 Driver
It is also small, production it easy to suit the home. Mobile publishing Equipped with Wi-Fi, the L3050 can publish documents from mobile phones and tablet computers using the free Epson iPrint application. It can also receive files from almost anywhere on the planet via Epson E-mail Publish.
Epson L3050 Driver – Assurance The EcoTank ITS printer is purpose-built to provide a long-lasting publishing service. It provides consistent and dependable outcomes, thanks to our advanced Mini Piezo printhead and authentic Epson ink. It offers a one-year standard warranty and up to 3 years with a marketing warranty.
Up to 2 years’ well worth of ink Publish up to 13,000 web pages in black, and 6,500 web pages in color Ultra-low-cost publishing Conserve up to 90% on publishing costs2 No ink cartridges Easy-refill ink storage container system Wi-Fi & applications Publish from mobile devices 3-in-1 Publish, copy, check and indeterminate picture publishing.
- 2 years’ well worth of ink centered typically monthly publish quantities of 290 web pages for EcoTank ITS home and workplace printers and 60 picture prints (10cm x 15cm) for EcoTank ITS picture printers. Computations for EcoTank ITS home and workplace printers are based upon the most affordable packed black ink yield for the following printers; L310, L382, L386, L486, L565, L605, L655, M100, M105, M200, L1300, L1455, L3050, L3060, L3070 (excludes the L120).
- The comparable ink cartridge computation is based upon the most affordable yield cartridge used in the top 20 affordable A4 inkjet printers according to the IDC EMEA Hardcopy Tracker (Information Q4 2016) in the duration January 2016 – December 2016. The computation was based upon the competitors’ standard cartridge yield split by the average Epson ITS Ecotank printer’s packed yield.
- Estimated yields are extrapolated based upon Epson’s initial approach from the published simulation of Test Patterns provided in ISO/IEC 24712. Estimated yields are NOT based upon ISO/IEC 24711. Estimated yields may differ depending upon the pictures you’re publishing, the paper kind you’re using, the regularity of your prints, and ecological problems such as temperature level. A specific quantity of ink is used throughout the initial printer configuration to fill the publish head’s nozzles. Therefore the yield of the initial packed set can be lower.
- Requires a cordless link to the internet. To learn more sustained languages and devices, please visit www. Epson connect. EU
- Terms use. To learn more, visit www. Epson. eu/extended-warranty
Epson L3050 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson L3050 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L3050 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
Epson L3050 Driver from Epson Website.