HP LaserJet Pro P1102 – Packed with various advantages in it, making the HP Pro P1102 printer can produce quite impressive quality performance in its class. With the support of mono laser technology, this printer is capable of printing documents with a maximum paper size of up to A4. HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Review
With a maximum resolution of up to 600 dpi, it will certainly further sharpen the printed image quality later. At the same time, the resulting effective resolution reaches 600×600 dpi. You can even increase the resolution again to achieve maximum results of up to 1200 dpi, which will further improve the quality of the prints it produces.
The HP Pro P1102 printer itself offers document print speeds of up to 18 ppm, so it is quite efficient in terms of the time it takes. The maximum monthly usage it offers is also quite high, reaching 5000 pages. In this case, however, the vendor is suggesting consumers only 250 to 1500 pages for effective results.
Other Driver: Epson XP 245 Drivers
The connectivity it offers itself includes a USB port which, of course, you can easily connect to your computer. At the same time, suitable operating systems include Windows 7, Vista, XP, and of course, mac OS. Thus this device is compatible with most of the operating systems currently available.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver – To produce a fairly reliable quality performance, the HP Pro P1102 is also equipped with a 266 MHz processor speed combined with 2 MB of standard memory capacity. This printer itself has an input tray of up to 150 pages.
Another advantage offered by the HP Pro P1102 is in the power sector it needs. It is noted that this printer requires 360 watts of power to print documents and only requires 1.4 watts in stand-by condition. The power it requires is relatively a little more efficient because it has an auto-off power safe technology embedded in it.
The first point to keep in mind is that the HP Laserjet Pro P1102 is a monochrome printer and cannot publish color. It offers fundamental functionality: the fanciest point it can do is duplex publishing. But despite this, we can not suggest it highly enough for those requiring an effective and dependable printer to churn out monochrome documents.
It does not offer a cordless or mobile phone connection, but it does come with an optional European adaptor connection and is very fast and easy to set up. Double-sided publishing is a little bit clunky: you need to by hand transform the web pages, which, let’s face it, is a discomfort.
System Requirements of HP LaserJet Pro P1102
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP x64,
- macOS 11.2, macOS 11.0, macOS 11.1.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
- Drivers for Linux: click here
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 from HP Website.