Epson L3110 Scanner Driver – Epson has long been a company known for its printers. Therefore, it is not surprising that so many products have been introduced. Including the Epson EcoTank L3110, which can also be used for scanning and copying documents. Epson L3110 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3110 Review
The Epson L3110 printer also has many advantages, such as the economical use of ink. Intrigued by the advantages of this printer? For more details, follow this article until it runs out.
1. Epson EcoTank L3110 advantages: Simple design
Just like the Epson L1110, this printer also has a compact design. In fact, you could say that the design is identical to the L3110’s body, which is slightly bigger and heavier. However, this printing tool is suitable for decorating your simple and modern workspace.
Not only that, but Epson has also integrated its ink tank business. If the tank was previously to the right of the body, it has become one with the body and is in front. This design will make it easier for you to fill in ink and avoid accidents such as ink spills.
Other Driver: Epson L3110 Driver
2. Advantages of Epson EcoTank L3110: Economical ink usage
Epson L3110 is also included in a printer that is economical for ink needs. In full ink condition, this printer can print as many as 4500 pages in black, while for color printing, it can be up to 7500 pages.
One thing that makes the use of this printer economical is that the ink is quite affordable. At the Epson L3110, the ink used is 003.
3. The advantages of Epson EcoTank L3110: The print results are fast and sharp
Another advantage that this printer also has is its speed in printing. If you use it to print black, this tool can print at a speed of 10 ipm. Meanwhile, color printing only requires 5 ipm.
Apart from being economical and fast, Epson printers can also print very sharply. The reason is, the maximum resolution of this printer reaches 5760 x 1440 dpi, so it is very suitable for printing photos with a high level of sharpness, especially for photos with a 4R size.
4. Epson EcoTank L3110 advantages: Can scan and copy
Epson L3110 Scanner Driver – Another sophistication that is also owned by the L3110 is that it can perform scanning. This product can scan with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and a maximum 216 x 297 mm area. It is suitable for scanning ID cards or passports with maximum results.
In addition, this printer can also copy documents such as a photocopier. The maximum paper size that can be copied is A4, with a maximum number of copies up to 20 sheets. Therefore, the Epson L3110 can be resolved for copying needs at the office or home.
5. Epson EcoTank L3110 advantages: The price is quite affordable
When talking about printers, of course, you need to consider the price. For that, this printer is very worthy of choice. Because the price of the Epson L3110 printer is only around Rp1 9 million. Affordable enough for a product that can perform multiple functions.
You can also get a warranty for 2 years or after printing 30,000 sheets. This price will free you from all the worries that arise because of a printer. In addition, the warranty also includes printhead replacement, you know.
With the five advantages of the Epson EcoTank L3110 printer, we hope you don’t have to worry about choosing which device to take home. Because with this printer you can print, scan and copy. It doesn’t take many tools if one can be multifunctional.
System Requirements of Epson L3110 Scanner
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L3110 Scanner Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L3110 Scanner Driver
- Scanner Driver for Windows: download
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Scanner Driver for Linux: download
Epson L3110 Scanner Driver from Epson Website.