Epson L220 Driver – Epson L220 gives the best results every time. Whether it makes black and white or makes colour, you will get sharp and brilliant results every time. This printer uses modern Piezo micro-technology to produce high-quality prints. The rate of making high ISO also helps print faster. Epson L220 Driver Download for Windows XP, Wind 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Wind 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L220 Review
Epson L220 is so affordable. Now you can save more and more because the L220 can print 4000 pages in black and white and 6500 colour pages that only use one ink cartridge. High-ink cartridges can print more and more pages to optimise the application while reducing costs.
The Epson L220 is not only fast but also effective but also easy to administer. The ink tank has individual labelling and drip-free nozzles to make the filling process again so easy and secure for you. The development of top-ups is quick to guarantee if you fill the printer faster to make sure you don’t have to stop your work.
- Read: Epson L350 Driver
Has High Print Speed
This Epson L220 printer has a fairly high print speed compared to other printers in its class. The Epson L220 has a print speed of 27 sheets per minute for mono and 15 sheets for colour. With speed given, it will make it easier for us to print, and of course, we will be more time-efficient.
Economical and Complete Print Solution
This Epson L220 printer also provides the most efficient and complete print and documentation solutions for us. This printer is equipped with print, scan and copy functions, so you don’t need to buy another documentation tool. In one refill or full charge, the Epson L220 can print up to 6500 colour sheets and 4500 mono or black and white sheets.
High-Resolution Print Results
This Epson L220 printer comes with a Micro Piezo Technology Print Head, which has more reliable performance. Piezo print heads are more durable than print heads with thermal technology. Piezo print heads are designed to be able to print in large numbers and quickly.
This print head can print up to a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440dpi, with Variable Size Droplet Technology (VSDT), which means that this print head can ejecting ink of various sizes and produces sharper details of writing and images with smoother gradations.
Epson L220 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit Edition, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Windows 8.x, Windows 8.x 64-bit Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit Edition, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit Edition.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OSX 10.12.x, Mac OSX 10.13.0 (High Sierra), Mac OSX 10.14.0 (Mojave), Mac OSX 10.15.0 (Catalina) – Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) – Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) – Mac OS X 10.1 (10.1).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install Epson L220 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
Select the drivers to be downloaded.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- Once everything is done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L220 Driver
- Epson Web Installer: download
- Printer Driver Linux: download
Epson L220 Driver from Epson Website