Brother DCP-T310 Driver – For printing needs in large volumes, printing costs are an important consideration. If the ink runs out quickly, of course, it can increase operational costs. Well, for that, the Brother DCP-T310 is here to offer a more economical printing solution because it uses a refill tank system, also known as the refill ink system. Brother DCP-T310 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Brother DCP-T310 Review
With this method, printing costs will be cheaper. Moreover, it is supported by a large enough ink tank capacity to not run out quickly, such as the use of a cartridge with a smaller capacity and a more expensive price ratio. Interestingly, the ink tanks are placed in a position that makes them easy to refill. The display is also transparent so that you can monitor the ink capacity directly.
Brother DCP-T310 Driver – The Brother DCP-T310 is a printing device with three functions: a printer, scanner, and copier. This device is armed with an ink consisting of four basic colors: magenta, cyan, yellow, and black; all tanks have the same capacity, except for the larger black. Brother claims its ink tank can print color documents up to 5000 sheets and monochrome documents up to 6500 sheets.
Brother provides a control panel that makes it easy to operate without a computer or laptop. Except for the print function, you can directly copy and scan documents, both monochrome and color. There is also a button to run a document enlargement or reduction feature when copying. Settings can also be made directly from here, for example, adjusting print quality to monitoring ink capacity. As an information viewer, it is equipped with a monochrome text-sized screen.
Other Driver: Epson L300 Driver
The test results, print speed, duplicate, and scan documents all went well with a fairly good time. Not the fastest, but not the late one either. (see table).
As an affordable multifunction device, the quality is sufficient for printed documentation needs without great detail and color accuracy. This can be seen from the quality of the black color, which looks less dense and tends to be a bit gray. This is not very visible for text printing, but for printing color documents or photos, it is more visible. For the color, too, the result is not very accurate, but it is sufficient for standard needs.
Then what about the photo print quality? Now, using photo paper and high-quality print options, the results are quite satisfying. The photos look sharp, bright, with fairly accurate colors. It can be seen that the use of different papers can display different print results. This is what we see when compared to printing using plain paper and photo paper.
System Requirements of Brother DCP-T310
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32bit) , Windows 7 SP1 (64bit).
- macOS (10.14), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12), OS X (10.11)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Brother DCP-T310 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Brother DCP-T310 Driver
- Full Driver & Software Package: download
- Printer Driver: download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file): download
Brother DCP-T310 from Brother Website.