Download Epson XP-630 Driver FREE – Although the Epson Costs Expression XP-630 Small-in-One is tailored mostly toward residence use, with a low paper capability and a dedicated tray for picture paper, this inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) supplies some welcome features for workplace use, including duplexing, scanning to a USB memory key, as well as support for mobile printing. Epson XP-630 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson XP-630 Review
The additionals make the XP-630 a better-than-typical choice amongst house printers, given that it can also function as a light-duty individual printer, particularly in an office. Also much better, its Wi-Fi support makes it easy to share in the dual role of residence and home-office MFP.
The XP-630’s basic MFP functions are limited to printing from and scanning to a PC and working as a standalone photocopier. It can additionally print from as well as check to a flash memory card. It uses several selections for printing on a printable optical disc, allowing you to print from a supplied program working on your COMPUTER, replicate an image from its scanner straight to a disc, or print straight from a flash memory card or USB trick.
You can also preview images on a memory card or a USB key on the 2.7-inch front-panel shade LCD before printing. Epson describes the LCD as a touch panel, which equates to the controls being touch-sensitive buttons near the screen. Touching the screen itself doesn’t do anything other than obtaining smudges on it.
Paper Handling, Mobile Printing, and also Checking to the Cloud
Paper handling serves for a house printer or a light-duty personal printer, however, with some unexpected constraints, as well as welcome extras. The primary tray holds only 100 sheets and is restricted to an optimum dimension of 8.5-by-11-inch paper instead of legal size, which the substantial bulk of printers can manage.
Balancing that restriction is a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing) and a 2nd tray for as much as 20 sheets of 5-by-7-inch image paper. The committed photo tray isn’t as useful as a second tray for up to letter-size paper. However, it will conserve you from having to swap out the paper in the main tray every single time you change between printing files and pictures.
If you attach the printer to a network through Wi-Fi, you can likewise benefit from its support for printing via the cloud and printing from and scanning to a phone or tablet to gain access to point on your network.
If you attach it to a single PC using a USB cable, you lose the capacity to publish through the cloud. However, thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi Direct, you can still attach directly to the printer to print from or check to a mobile device.
One other valuable function– which the XP-630 show to various other Expression models, consisting of the Expression Image XP-960 Small-in-One– is the capability to send checked data to a selection of sites, consisting of Facebook.
Nevertheless, the XP-630 doesn’t supply the same integrated functions as the Epson XP-960 to check and send out files to, at the very least, some web sites utilizing front-panel commands. Both scanning and publishing the data are managed solely on your COMPUTER, using a provided check utility.
System Requirements of Epson XP-630
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-630 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-630 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-630 from Epson Website.