Download Epson XP-530 Driver FREE – The XP-530 is the most affordable model in Epson’s Expression Premium range of inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs). Tailored towards innovative users, it uses Epson’s five-ink engine, which combines a pigment-based black for message publishing with dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for video and pictures. Epson XP-530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson XP-530 Review
You can share the Expression Premium XP-530 via a cordless network, publish from or check to an inserted SD sd card, publish from iPhones and Android devices, and publish immediately on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), although there is no fax modem.
On impressions, ‘Premium’ isn’t a word we’d use for the XP-530. It appears wise enough, with a squat position and glossy black plastics. Still, its control board features among the tiniest colour displays we’ve seen recently – a 3.7cm panel with appearances such as it belongs in a video camera viewfinder.
It is coupled with four-way navigating and an OK switch, and at the highest, icon-based degree, it works fine. Dive right into sub-menus, however, and there is just room for it to display one option each time, meaning you will often need to scroll to find what you want.
Other Driver: Epson XP-960 Driver
Going into our Wi-Fi password was challenging, but the MFP also supports the streamlined Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS) process. We should keep in mind that the screen was very fast to sneak peek pictures on an SD card.
While it appearances such as there is an input tray folded up up the back, in truth, you load paper in a 100-sheet tray slung underneath – and we found it fiddly to re-stock this without knocking the output tray over it: on greater than one event the printer nagged me to prolong it properly again.
Efficiency and outcomes
Thankfully, points quickly improve when you begin using the XP-530. For a beginning, it is a high-speed colour printer at this price, spitting out 6x4in colour pictures in about a min each, and despatching our colour video test at 6.4 web pages each min (ppm) – greater than 50% quicker compared to we’d anticipate.
Its black message speed of 9.0ppm is much less outstanding, but switching to prepare quality produced pass out but appropriate outcomes at 16.3ppm. A solitary, black A4 copy took 16 secs, while a colour copy took 24 secs.
Epson XP-530 Driver – The scanner was similarly fast, requiring simply 10 secs to sneak peek at an A4 web page or to catch it at 150 dots each inch (dpi). Catching a 6×4″ picture at 600dpi took simply 25 secs, but duplicating the job at 1,200dpi was slow, at 2 mins and 16 secs.
While we’ve seen sharper outcomes, the XP-530 caught colours consistently and had the ability to differentiate the complete range of tones in our tests. Publish quality was outstanding, with crisp black messages and vivid colour videos on ordinary paper and all-natural, detailed pictures on covered documents. While not a suit for Epson’s more expensive six-ink printers, photos were comparable to those from five-ink Canon printers.
System Requirements of Epson XP-530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-530 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-530 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-530 from Epson Website.