Download Epson XP-520 Driver FREE – If something does what it does really, really well and does not cost you an equip and a leg, you tend to forgive or also forget its foibles. That is what you have with Epson’s new Expression Premium XP-520 colour inkjet multifunction, which offers copy/check/publish abilities for $130. Epson XP-520 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson XP-520 Review
The output from its five-ink Claria system is so great; it is easy to neglect its squinty little display and less-than-intuitive manages. And, obtain this: You can publish a four-colour web page for 12.5 cents. Not as inexpensive as a company inkjet, but virtually unheard-of inexpensive for a low-volume, inexpensive multifunction.
The XP-520 is also decently fast and sporting activities two-sided publishing, a function not constantly found at this price point. If you are reading this on your telephone while shopping low-volume home MFPs at your local box store, you can quit reading now—this is the one you want.
The XP-520 also supports Wi-Fi direct publishing and the usual hold of e-mail and remote publishing features. The always-capable Epson software bundle leverages all the MFP features. There is also an SD media card port ahead for publishing pictures and various other information straight.
The XP-520 makes some of the finest, most reasonable pictures we’ve seen from any printer at any price. The colour combination is a bit cool, but flesh tones are life-like, refined sweater patterns show up, and the overall comparison is magnificent.
Other Driver: Epson XP-960 Driver
They’re perhaps not as remarkable at the default setups as the output from various other picture printers, but you want the shades you catch recreated accurately on the paper. There is Photoshop and so forth if you want to include dramatization. The message is very sharp, simply timid of laser quality.
Ink costs are a little high if you choose the XP-520’s $12.99, standard-sized cartridges. The black storage container lasts for 250 web pages or 5.2 cents for each web page, and the shades last for 300 web pages or 4.3 cents for each colour, each web page.
What you really want are the $18.99 high-capacity cartridges, which last for 500 web pages (black) and 650 web pages (cyan, magenta, and yellow) specifically. That reduces the cost of black web pages to 3.7 cents and four-colour web pages from 18.1 cents to just 12.6 cents. We’ve seen comparable MFPs that cost you upwards of 20 cents for each four-colour web page.
There is also a photo-black cartridge, which benefits 200 (standard-size cartridge) and 400 (high-capacity) web pages. As this changes the routine black in pictures, it does not affect the cost of normal publishing. Keep in mind that pictures use a great deal more ink than the ISO standard four-color web page we quote, so anticipate lower gas mileage.
System Requirements of Epson XP-520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-520 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-520 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-520 from Epson Website.