Download Epson XP-400 Driver FREE – The Epson Expression Home XP-400 Small-in-One color inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) provides a great deal of bang for the dollar. The top-notch and user-friendly, the unit does not take up a lot of space, and the output is quite nice. It is also fairly fast. Epson XP-400 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson XP-400 Review
The inks are simply what you had anticipated from an MFP valued thusly: expensive but appropriate for low-volume publishing provided its various other stamina. However, if you want less expensive inks, it appeared to slightly higher-priced rivals such as the HP Photosmart 5520 or the Sibling MFC-625DW.
The flip-up control board on the XP-400 is, perhaps remarkably for an MFP, affordable, quite easy to use. The mix of a 2.5-inch LCD showing large symbols and well-thought-out food selections and a bordering touch panel with contextually lit manages (they show up when required) is effortless to use.
Wi-Fi configuration was easy, as was configuration via USB. The Epson Check software is the company’s age-old and qualified program. However, this model has no optical personality acknowledgment.
The XP-400’s paper-handling features are fine for low-volume PC users, but it has no Mac support for manual duplexing (automated publishing of each web page with dialogs that show you how to turn and re-insert the paper), as there’s for Home windows.
The back upright input feed will hold 100 sheets of paper, which travels a fairly straight course to the 35-sheet front output tray. The scanner is single-shot, with no automated document feeder, but the cover telescopes approximately fifty percent an inch to accommodate publications and so forth. The scanner plate is A4/letter-sized.
Other Driver: Epson XP-520 Driver
For the price, the XP-400 is remarkably fast. At the default setups, the XP-400 prints monochrome web pages at 6.5 each min (ppm) on the PC and 6.4 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-sized pictures published to ordinary paper arise at simply over 4 ppm and shiny paper at about 0.8 ppm.
Monochrome duplicates reach 5.5 ppm, well over average for a consumer-grade MFP. If you need to obtain an appearance at something quickly, you can use a prepared setting, which is clear, otherwise enjoyable to appear. The evaluated copy speed of 5.5 ppm is excellent, but checks on the Mac are slow.
Standard and best-quality output from the XP-400 is quite nice. However, we did notice some problems in the text–especially with bigger font styles. The problems do not jump out at you, but we did see dropouts and some jaggies after shut evaluation. The color video is made agreeably on both ordinary and shiny paper, with what we usually explain as a somewhat cool color combination.
Our grayscale picture published quite dark, however, without the purplish or green actors we sometimes see. That is an advantage, as the grayscale option, which usually creates a lighter picture in real grays, was handicapped in the dialog.
Epson says it does this on purpose with premium paper. However, there was no description as to why. If you publish great deals of grayscale pictures, you had been well recommended to modify the advanced setups for lighter pictures and conserve them as among the faster ways available on the first tab in the printer dialog.
System Requirements of Epson XP-400
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson XP-400 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-400 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-400 from Epson Website.