Download Epson L850 Driver FREE – Epson L850, Epson ink-based printer with a tank system, has been in demand since the first variant came out; the market has come between people and offices to keep printing costs to a minimum. Epson L850 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L850 Review
The Epson L850 is a printer with an ink tank system specifically made for photo printing. However, this printer does not have network capability and is not very fast printing. But it is meant to print high-quality photos and save costs, unlike other inkjets.
The Epson L850 takes the best of both the L810 and L550 design aspects. The shape of the same basketball box has a tank on the right; The feeder tray pulled behind the scanner compartment and the control panel at the front. It is slightly wider than an A4 laser printer but smaller in height. The ink tanks take up some additional space on the right. And they are a bit loose for a printer, so you need to be careful when moving the printer.
Epson L850 Driver – The control panel that seemed to float in front of the old concept reformed with a larger, colourful screen showing icons and text. It doesn’t have a touchscreen but has a dozen “touch” buttons scattered around to operate the printer. The keys are wide enough, easily visible through the contrasting colours of black and white, and responsive enough, making them pleasant enough to use, but they are not backlit if you plan to use them in a dark room.
Scan and copy
This printer has a Letter size flatbed scanner capable of scanning documents at 1,200 dots per inch directly to a PC or memory card/pen drive. 1200dpi resolution scans such a ceiling that even small office printers rarely touch. A photo is coming out at either 300 or 600 dpi max, so it’s not usually needed. Unless you need to be subtle in editing it in photoshop, the Epson L850 can also scan documents in jpeg or PDF.
System Requirements of Epson L850
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L850 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L850 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L850 from Epson Website.