Download Epson L3151 Driver FREE – Epson L3151 is a clear-cut multi-functional printer with extraordinary functionalities. In this article, we are mosting likely to look at the performance of the Epson L3151 printer and also attempt to have its in-depth review. This testimonial means to clear the air for those still wondering whether to buy it or not or what makes it different from others. Epson L3151 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3151 Review
Epson EcoTank L3150 Ink Tank
This printer is an all-in-one printer with print-scan-copy attributes. The main attraction of Epson EcoTank L3150 is its Price Per Print; it is as reduced as seven paise per black print and also 18 paise per color print. Makes it the best printing service for residence and small workplaces for routine or hefty use (more than 2000 web pages each month).
The printer includes a pack of 4 spill-free 70 ml ink containers of colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black. The printer can print 4500 web pages per 70 ml black ink bottle and 7500 pages for coloring. Refilling is easy, unlike inkjet printers. The only preventative measure you need to take while refilling is not to touch the printer heads. The printer head has automatic and also manual cleaning options.
It enables you to do without printing for 20-30 days, so you can use the printer as needed without worrying about the ink drying out. The print head has a life span of 3-5 years.
The Wi-fi Direct connection permits you to connect up to 4 tools to a printer without a router. The printer installment is free to the consumer. This printer has a one-year or 30000 prints guarantee (whichever is earlier).
Epson EcoTank L3151 printer is equipped with a standard tape input plate. The printer sustains A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL paper sizes. The regular monthly suggested use is 300-600 prints. L3151 has a paper tray capacity of 100 sheets, and the printer has a web page yield of 4,500 black-and-white and 7,500 color web pages. Portrays its print speed to be ten ipm and 5.0 ipm for black and color prints.
The printer has a hands-on duplex printing feature. The printing price is as low as seven paise and 18 paise for black and color prints. The printer likewise comes with a print resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, which guarantees you get brilliant and non-pixelated marks.
The Epson L3151 uses dye-based ink. As stated earlier, the ink storage tank printer is practically different and far much better compared with the inkjet printers, which have expensive cartridges. The ink storage tank for the L3151 refills at approximately half of a standard inkjet price, making it a lot more affordable and effective. The container is integrated with the body and also spill-free. It comes with particular boxes that are made with nozzles, notably marked to enable ideal filling up.
System Requirements of Epson L3151
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L3151 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and connect it correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L3151 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L3151 from Epson Website.