The Epson L1800 is a printer capable of printing up to A3 + borderless sizes. So, if you are looking for a large size printer, this is the answer. Epson L1800 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L1800 Review
Micro Piezo Printhead Technology
Using six-color inks consisting of cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow, and black, this photo print from the L1800 looks perfect. The Micro Piezo printhead technology embedded in this printer provides a solution for printing A3 + documents such as business reports, floor plans, graphics, and CAD drawings with more detail than an A4 printer in general.
The Micro Piezo printhead is not only reliable in operation; this technology also provides an excellent resolution of up to 5760 dpi so that the printing results done have select colors and gradations.
A3 + Borderless Printer
Epson L1800 Driver – The Epson L1800 is equipped with a printing speed of 15 ppm for black and white and color printing. Not only that, but thanks to Epson’s six-ink starter kit, this printer is also capable of printing up to 1500 borderless 4R size photos (without borders).
In the paper input section, the Epson L1800 has a capacity of 100 sheets for A4 paper and 30 sheets for premium glossy photo paper and supports media such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper, envelopes, labels, and others with sizes A3 +, A3, B4, A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (46), 13x18cm (57), 16: 9 wide size, Letter (8,511), Legal (8,514) Half Letter (5.58.5), 9x13cm (3.55), 13x20cm (58) , 20x25cm (810), Envelopes: 10 (4.1259.5) DL (110x220mm), C4 (229x324mm), C6 (114x162mm) and a maximum paper size of 32.89 x 111.76 cm.
Easy Ink Maintenance and Filling
Another advantage of this A3 + printing machine is the ink tank system that is designed in such a way as to produce comfortable, concise, and fast maintenance. Not only is it leak-free and straightforward when it comes to refilling ink, the large-capacity ink tank, and affordable original ink makes the user save money in terms of printer ink.
The Epson L1800 is a 6-color printer capable of printing borderless A3 + sizes and uses an original ink tank system that provides high-quality A3 prints at an affordable price. Using 6 color inks consisting of cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow and black to give more perfect photo prints.
With the ink tank system from Epson and the highly efficient Micro Piezo printhead technology, the Epson L1800 provides a solution for printing A3 + documents such as business reports, floor plans, graphics, and CAD drawings with details beyond A4 printers in general.
The Epson L1800 is designed to provide high-speed printing and print at speeds of 15 ppm for black and can print borderless 4R size photos in just 45 seconds.
Large-capacity ink tanks and affordable original inks will save you money on printer ink. With the 6 Epson ink bottle starter kit, the L1800 can print up to 1500 borderless 4R size photos (without borders).
Designed for continuous printing, the famous Micro Piezo printhead from Epson is reliable in operation. It delivers a stunning resolution of up to 5760 dpi to deliver superior color and gradation printouts.
System Requirements of Epson L1800
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L1800 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L1800 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L1800 from Epson Website.