Download Epson Ecotank 3760 Driver FREE – Epson Ecotank 3760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux. The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 is a cost-effective printer, thanks to its refillable Supertank ink system. Both its black and displayed ink containers create a high return of pages before requiring to be filled up, and their cost-per-print ratio is outstandingly reduced. It also maintains an excellent printing speed for both black-text and shade papers, although photos take a bit even more time to complete.
Epson Ecotank 3760 Review
This printer has both a flatbed and a sheetfed scanner, which makes it very easy to conserve old family polaroids or process several forms in one go. Nevertheless, while its color precision should be more than enough for home usage, those who depend on extra accurate colors in their photos might locate its color reproduction unsatisfactorily.
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 is a good family printer. While some might locate the picture print quality to be a little bit rough, it can still print respectable high-quality images. However, its flatbed scanner can help to preserve even more vulnerable family members’ documents like old pictures. It’s likewise a cost-effective printer as it has a high web page yield for black and tinted records while still preserving a reduced overall cost-per-print ratio.
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 has an alright design. Its white plastic body feels strong as well as the ink levels are quickly visible. There’s additionally good accessibility to paper jams through its back compartment.
However, the top automatic document feeder feels thin as well as lightweight. The scanner lid can also only elevate just enough to fit a slim book, so you won’t be able to check a thick book quickly. If you’re low on ink, the scanner’s glass area must be raised to reach the super tank area, which can be a discomfort.
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 has a fine screen. While the display does not have a touch-screen interface, it has several switches located on both sides of the screen. The menu is easy to navigate, yet there’s some lag in between getting in commands.
There’s additionally no numeric keypad, so it can come to be a pain when you require to get in-network passwords. Still, the display panel can vertically tilt, so you have a significant presence of the display, whether you’re resting or standing. Nevertheless, you may have a bit more trouble seeing the screen if you see it from the side.
System Requirements of Epson Ecotank 3760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson Ecotank 3760 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson Ecotank 3760 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Ecotank 3760 from Epson Website.