Download Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver FREE – Canon’s PIXMA MG6650 is a wise-looking inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) for basic home use. It can publish, check and make duplicates but not send out or receive faxes, and Wi-Fi support allows you to share it easily over a home network. Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Review
There is no USB port for direct prints, but there are SD and Memory Stick card ports, plus support for scanning to or publishing from shadow solutions such as Dropbox. NFC support allows you quickly set a mobile phone, but we’re still to be convinced that this is a lot greater than a trick.
The small design is attractive but not perfect. The paper input tray is uncovered, enabling dirt to collect. The output tray is also very brief: you need to prolong a paper rest from the front of the input tray to capture web pages, which would certainly or else spillover.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver
The 5 separate ink cartridges are inserted in a port exposed by lifting the control board, but the access is constrained. More significantly, there is no physical keying to quit you inserting tanks in the incorrect port.
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver – Placing these grumbles apart, this is a great device. It just costs about £10 greater than the excellent PIXMA MG5650, yet includes much faster publish rates, sd card ports, NFC support, and a touchscreen control system.
That last enhancement is considerable, as most mid-range PIXMAs make do with clumsily arranged switches. This is far better, also if the touchscreen isn’t perfectly receptive – particularly when you are using it to control cloud-based solutions.
Canon offers standard and XPS drivers; the last may offer speed and quality benefits. The interface coincides
The MG6650 is a reasonably quick printer, doling out our 25-page text test for 13.5 web pages each min (ppm). Prepare setting might conserve ink, but at 13.8ppm, it was hardly quicker. Colour publishing was much less outstanding, with our test’s complex video slowing to 3.7ppm – a middling outcome.
Picture prints just weren’t particularly fast, either, with each 6×4″ indeterminate picture requiring slightly over 2 mins. Text, color video, and picture prints were all incredibly great. However black and color photocopies.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6650
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG6650 Driver
- MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG6600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6650 from Canon Website.