Download Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver FREE – Canon’s PIXMA MG6450 appearances a little bit, such as a design revitalize in the center of its life-cycle. It is a home inkjet all-in-one, intended more at the picture lover or trainee than someone operating a company from home. It is a 5 ink printer with a pigmented black ink together with it is picture black equivalent so that ordinary paper prints can use the much faster drying out formula. Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Review
Canon uses a somewhat squatter, black-box design, with a 75mm LCD set right into its shallowly-raked control board. The machine appearances sleek and wise. The flatbed scanner cover has an enjoyable, populated structure. The entire control board raises and swings back in a Thunderbirds-like way to expose the 5 ink cartridges being in the thermal publish head.
The manages themselves do not consist of a touchscreen, but the 3 soft keys before the LCD still take control of the machine straightforward. There are 2 sd card ports in the printer’s front panel for SD and MemoryStick cards.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6440 Driver
Paper handling is to both fold-down trays, the first being the front panel of the printer. This takes up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper or picture paper – there is no separate picture tray. Paper feeds bent on a 2nd tray but is also sustained by a swivel-out paper quit from an all-time low one. It really feels a little bit makeshift and gives the printer a big overall impact.
Canon PIXMA MG6450 – Installation and Links
The software consists of the strangely called My Picture Yard for simple visuals modifying and Easy-WebPrint EX for publishing internet web pages. Installation of the 5 ink cartridges is a simple clip-in process.
There is a USB outlet at the back, but most customers will go for the wireless link, which directly connects to mobile devices, such as Android and iOS, and remotely publish via PIXMA Shadow Link.
Canon prices the PIXMA MG6450 at 15ppm for mono publish and 9.7ppm for color. Our tests accomplished 11.1ppm on the 5-page mono text test and 12.1ppm on the 20-page lengthy document.
These numbers are not away from the claim. However, the 5-page black text and color video document just gave 4.8ppm, which is just about fifty percent the speed Canon lists. Component of this is our processing time in our published rates, which the ISO standard does not require.
2 pauses hinder the duplex speed in between publishing the first and second sides of each web page. The overall speed we measured was 3.3 sides each min, which may well discourage individuals from using the duplexer in normal publishing.
A color copy took 24s, which is sensible, and a checked picture was much faster and produced a tidy, well-balanced picture at 300ppi. 15 x 10cm prints took from one min to 1:11, depending upon resource.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6450
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG6450 Driver
- MG6400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG6400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
- MG6400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6450 from Canon Website.