Download Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver FREE – Canon may be better known for its various ranges of electronic video cams and camcorders. Still, the company also makes some great all-in-ones (AIO), the similarity the PIXMA MG6140. This AIO provides top-quality publish jobs at a truly outstanding speed and flaunts an uncommon yet simple-to-use user interface. Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Review
Canon’s stylish black printer does take in a little bit of work desk realty, measuring 470 x 368 x 173 mm and evaluating in at a chubby 9.2 kg. The unit sporting activities a 3″ color TFT display, which appearances just like the one used on the Lexmark Peak Pro901, but unlike a lot more pricey, Lexmark’s display isn’t a touch-screen. Rather it flaunts a variety of PlayStation 3-esque touch-sensitive switches, via which the AIO’s setups and publish job setups are handled.
This system, which Canon phone telephone calls its Smart Touch System, is easy to use and provides the printer with a distinguishing feel and look from the ordinary models featuring the standard switches or touch-screen centered user interfaces.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5733 Driver
However, it remains as simple to use as a touch-based display, with the just distinction being that you do not touch the screen but the touch delicate switches. You will also have the ability to find the correct viewing angle for the color screen. It easily appears so that it can be slanted, which, along with its quality and clearness, makes the food selections easy to read despite its limited dimension.
User interface with a distinction
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver – There are 3 switches listed below the TFT display that you use to select most of the offer’s functionality and a directional keypad listed below that with 4 directional switches and an ‘OK’ switch for choosing options.
Beside the directional keypad are an additional 7 switches that remain non-active and unlit (which, along with the printer’s black panels, makes them almost invisible) until required, such as the home switch, back, and Quit (terminate job) switch. This is a nice touch as you’re not overwhelmed by a large number of switches to push.
This AIO can be utilized as a small workplace publishing workhorse as it offers 300 sheets of publishing web pages to be packed in both paper trays. There’s an interior input tray (max. 150 sheets capacity) at the printer’s front and another at the printer’s rear (also showing off a 150 sheets capacity).
Both can be adapted to permit various paper dimensions such as A4 and 10 x 15 centimeters shiny picture paper. If the front tray goes out of paper, however, the printer will not immediately switch to the back tray, as you need to set it to use that attract via the AIO’s user interface or on the publishing choices web page after you’ve pushed publish.
Publishing jobs are done at a mad speed on the fastest setting, although the jobs’ quality does take a significant hit. Overall quality is excellent on the normal and top quality setups, certainly also the situation when publishing pictures on Canon picture paper. The last does outcome in a remarkable decrease in publishing speed, but that’s pretty standard.
There’s a large output tray at the front of the printer that captures published web pages as they leave the unit, which also conveniently immediately drops down on its own if you’re publishing and forget to draw it down.
The MG6140 also offers automated duplex (double-sided) publishing, which works well and is simple to set up, as you tick the duplex box on the publishing choices web page, which appears after you send out a publishing job.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6140
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG6140 Driver
- MG6100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG6100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6140 from Canon Website.