Download Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver FREE – Canon’s MG5650 is the newest mid-range multifunction peripheral (MFP) in the company’s PIXMA range. It is targeted at home users, and like with most other PIXMA models, it appears relatively stylish. Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Review
Two handy features come as standard: Wi-Fi for cordless publishing and automated duplex (double-sided) publishing, conserving paper. There is also support for publishing from mobile devices and via shadow solutions.
The MG5650 makes do with a solitary 100-sheet input tray. Paper takes a U-shaped course, leaving via a brief rack that supports just the printer’s component; the front side is collected up by a quit that prolongs from the front of the input tray. It is a little bit basic, but it does maintain published web pages tidy.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5640 Driver
This printer takes 5 separate ink tanks, a large pigment black is used for ordinary paper publishing just, and dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for video. The tanks are inserted under the pivoted control board. We found it easier than previous models to line them for insertion, although we were surprised to discover that it is feasible to put the color tanks in the incorrect ports.
We’ve grumbled in the previous about the control system used on this MFP, which combines a four-way navigating and OK switch with 3 dedicated choice switches put under the screen. Being used, it is inconsistent and can be fussy and confusing.
Canon’s included a brand-new cassette setting where you define the paper you are packing. Still, its just noticeable purpose is to irritate you with a mistake message when attempting to publish pictures. You can switch it off.
Thankfully, that is the problem off the beaten track, as the MG5650 is or else hard to mistake. It is fast enough when publishing, providing a very first mono web page in simply 9 secs and going on getting to 11.9 web pages each min (ppm) in our message test.
At 3.7ppm, color publishing was acceptably fast, although 6x4in picture prints took control of 2 mins each at the highest publish quality. Mono A4 duplicates took simply 12 secs and color 25 secs, while checks were quick up to 600 dots each inch (dpi). The MG5650 took 99 secs to check a 6x4in the picture at 1,200dpi, which is a bit lethargic.
It is hard to mistake the quality of the outcomes. While black message had not been the crispest we’ve seen, the color video was excellent, as were pictures published on Canon’s shiny paper. Photocopies were accurately subjected, while checks were incredibly sharp with accurate color recreation and great conservation of color information.
The MG5650’s operating costs make a last, solid disagreement in its favor. Stay with the XL supplies, and a web page of message and video should cost about 7.3p, which is sensible for a home inkjet. Although we found a couple of points to be bad-tempered about, the Canon Pixma MG5650 is an outstanding general-purpose home MFP overall.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5650
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver
- MG5600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5650 from Canon Website.