Download Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver FREE – Canon Center Eastern reveals the introduction of 3 new web-connected All-in-One inkjet printers to lead the revitalized PIXMA home range. Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
PIXMA MG5540, PIXMA MG6440, and PIXMA MG7140 bring a brand-new degree of connection to home publishing, direct access to shadow solutions and social networking websites, and production publishing pictures and documents easier compared to ever before.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Review
All 3 new models are Wi-Fi allowed, which allows them to connect to solutions via PIXMA Shadow Link. Additionally, the new PIXMA Publishing Solutions application opens a globe of new publishing options.
The new and improved PIXMA Shadow Link solution provides users with easy access to social networking, picture sharing, and shadow storage space websites straight from the printer’s TFT display, with no need for a PC or other device.
This ensures smooth publishing of pictures and documents from popular solutions such as Picasa, Flickr, DropBox, Evernote, and social networking websites consisting of Twitter and Google. PIXMA Shadow Link also allows direct access to innovative jobs from Canon’s CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
The new PIXMA Publishing Solutions application works with all 3 devices. It allows users to control their PIXMA printer from practically anywhere on the planet via a tablet computer or mobile phone. It mirrors the printer’s solutions, so content can be published from online albums, social networking websites, and shadow storage space websites as if they were using the device’s own TFT display. Remote access to PIXMA Shadow Link also allows the user to inspect real-time ink degrees and access the printer’s online manual.
Documents can be sent out to publish from iOS devices using Apple’s AirPrint feature, and the new models also support Google Shadow Publish. With Canon’s new Access Point Setting, users can also publish or check straight to the printer from a connected device without needing to sign up with a Wi-Fi network.
Other APK: Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
Each model is equipped with a TFT color LCD. The PIXMA MG5540 features a 6.2cm display, PIXMA MG6440 a 7.5cm, and PIXMA MG7140, an 8.8cm touchscreen display with a Smart Touch System, overviews the user through the system for also easier use without a PC.
PIXMA MG6440 and MG7140 permit easy picture publishing directly from an sd card. They also feature Wi-Fi PictBridge capability, which enables easy picture publishing directly from Wi-Fi PictBridge-enabled video cams without the need for any cable televisions.
All 3 models also have efficient energy-saving features, such as auto two-sided publishing and copying and an Auto Power On feature, which immediately transforms on the printer when a publish job is sent out.
Their premium single-ink publishing capability matches the stylish design of the new models. Using cartridges designed with Canon’s FINE technology, they offer picture laboratory quality prints and crisp, sharp document messages.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver – Both PIXMA MG5540 and MG6440 use 5 individual ink tanks for fast, top-quality publishing. PIXMA MG5540 has published approximately ISO ESAT 12.2 ipm for black and white documents and ISO ESAT 8.7 ipm for color documents. PIXMA MG6440 prints at approximately ISO ESAT 15.0 ipm for black and white documents and ISO ESAT 9.7 ipm for color documents.
PIXMA MG7140 has published ISO ESAT 15.0 ipm for black and white documents and ISO ESAT 10 ipm for color documents. It also features a grey ink storage container, providing beautiful black and white picture publishing, and can publish straight into inkjet-printable discs without the need for sticky CD tags. PIXMA MG5540, MG6440, and MG7140 also have optional XL cartridges that permit users to publish more for much less cost.
All the new PIXMA printers consist of Canon’s front runner software My Picture Yard, a one-stop system that combines all Canon PIXMA software in a solitary, user-friendly user interface ensures effortless navigating in between publishing and scanning functions. It also consists of Canon’s Complete HD Movie Publish for producing picture prints from movies handled by Canon small video cams, camera, or DSLRs.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5540
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver
- MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- MG5500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5540 from Canon Website.