Download Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver FREE – While Canon often refreshes PIXMA models without production significant changes, the MG5450 is quite a brand-new design. It is stylish and very low-slung, rising much less compared to 15cm from the work desk. To earn this reduced elevation feasible, the scanner bed is fixed in place; you access the ink cartridges by increasing the cantilevered control board. Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Review
It is wonderfully crafted, but we have our reservations; the superficial access means you need to place the back of each storage container by feel, and we found ourselves wondering how we’d clear a paper jam if one happened deep in the printer’s bowels.
This printer uses a five-ink configuration making up a pigment black storage container for strong prints on ordinary paper and dye-based black, cyan, magenta, and yellow inks for top-quality pictures. For the first time, Canon has presented high-capacity variations of this design storage container design, which does help lower operating costs to 7.9p on each web page. However, while appropriate, this is hardly cheap; the more basic Canon PIXMA MG3250 undercuts the MG5450 by nearly 1.5p each web page.
This printer has a color screen with 3 dedicated choice switches listed below, combined with a different four-way navigating controller and choice switch. We’re not a great follower of this system, where both sets of switches never appear to collaborate without effort.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5440 Driver
The MG5450 appeared dissatisfied with the congested cordless environment where we performed our cordless publishing tests. By switching the router’s cordless network, we managed to double the speed of a 1,200dpi picture check from taking 6 mins to simply over 3, but over USB, the example test took simply a min and 21 secs, and all various other checks were quick. Several other MFP scanners also appeared affected to a lower level, showing that high-resolution checks can still be slow over a cordless network in a common environment.
Publish rates were adequate in our tests, peaking at an outstanding 13.2ppm when publishing black messages at the Normal setting. Strangely, the Fast setting proved greater than 2ppm slower, production it useless unless you want to conserve money on ink; message published using it was much lighter, but still very understandable. Our mixed color message appeared at a moderate 2.6ppm, but the quality was very high.
The MG5450 supports some advanced web page configuration options, consisting of automated duplex (double-sided) publishing.
This printer’s high 9,600×2,400dpi resolution and small one-picolitre ink droplet dimension promise great pictures. The outcomes were certainly solid, with a characteristic intensity and great color control that helped recreate information shed by much less accomplished picture printers. Checks were similarly great, with above-average intensity and color precision. Collaborating, the scanner and printer delivered top-quality photocopies very quickly, with a color copy taking just 20 secs and black duplicates 11 secs.
This is a great multifunction printer with useful features, great outcomes, and an invite dash of design. However, we’ve some small gripes about its manages, and its cordless efficiency was relatively slow; we think the Canon MG6350 deserves the extra cash.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5450
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver
- MG5400 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
- MG5400 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5450 from Canon Website.