Download Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver FREE – The Pixma MG5350 shows a good lick of speed when publishing speed. It pumped out our 10-page black and white message document in 1 min and 1 second, which is very fast for an inkjet model. Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Review
Publish speed, quality, and cost
With duplex publishing allowed, it delivered the same document in 3 mins and 7 secs. The printer was similarly fast when it concerned our 10-page business and video test documents. The previous was finished in 2 mins and 10 secs, while the, later on, took simply 2 mins and 51 secs. It didn’t hang around when it concerned picture publishing either, finishing our 4×6-inch snap in simply 35 secs.
This model creates some of the sharpest messages that we’ve seen from an inkjet model. Its video and picture efficiency was also excellent. Colors were warm and all-natural looking while outlining was crisp and refined. It also did an outstanding job with picture publishing, creating fantastic-looking snaps.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5340 Driver
The printer uses Canon’s five-ink engine instead of the six-ink variation found on the company’s premium models, such as the MG6250, which has an extra grey ink to assist with comparison in black white pictures.
Publish costs are middling; it is neither incredibly expensive nor inexpensive to run as Kodak’s models. A black and white web page costs about 3.4p to publish, while a color web page exercises at about 8p.
The Pixma MG5350 is an easy model to such as. It offers most of the features that the average individual is most likely to need from a printer, but at the same time, it provides documents with a crisp message and fantastic colors.
Picture publishing is excellent when it comes to speed; it is amongst the fastest on the marketplace. Operating costs may not be the most affordable, but speed and quality go a lengthy way towards production.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5350
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver
- MG5300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5350 from Canon Website.