Download Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver FREE – The glossy, shiny black finish of this machine is all too easy to smudge and scratch – this example had been out and about and revealed both. There are 2 paper courses: from the upright tray at the back, which has a bring up and turn support, and from a cassette at the front, which is uncomfortable to obtain your fingers in. Both have capabilities of 150 sheets. Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Review
The PIXMA MG5250 can also publish straight on suitably treated CDs and DVDs. An interior cover folds up-down, and the provided disc provider moves in from the front. The smaller-sized, credit card-sized discs are also sustained.
A 60mm color LCD screen folds up from the control board’s backset right into the machine’s top surface. This is to the right of the single-page Contact Picture Sensing unit (CIS) flatbed scanner, extending joints to handle publications and solitary sheets.
The main control board is well-organized, and the printer’s os has been revamped. Production better uses the 3 soft-function switches straight before the display. Canon’s hallmark click-wheel for browsing food selections and a well-configured set of auxiliary switches provide great control of the printer’s functions.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
A rounded cover folds up out of the machine’s right-hand front corner to expose 3 sd card ports, consisting of CompactFlash and the more normal SD and MemoryStick. xD cards are just sustained via a third-party adapter. Underneath the card ports is a PictBridge/USB outlet for the link of video cams and USB owns.
The 3 main distinctions between this machine and the Pixma MG5150 publish speed – more which is a little bit – direct CD/DVD publish and cordless link. The cordless link is easy enough to set up. However, choosing personalities for a WPA passcode using the click wheel is tiresome. There is no cabled network link, so you need a cordless router for networking.
The 5 ink cartridges, with both pigmented and dye-based blacks, clip right into the head with a minimum of hassle, and Canon thoughtfully provides indicator LEDs, showing when they’re properly involved and blinking when ink is reduced.
Driver for Home windows and OS X are provided on CD. However, there is no specific support for Linux. An above-average application bundle consists of OCR and PDF file development, Easy-PhotoPrint EX for picture control, and Canon’s new Complete HD Movie Publish. However, we can’t help feeling this could use a great deal of paper.
Speed is among the main differentiators between this machine and the PIXMA MG5150, with Canon estimating 9.7ppm and 6.1ppm for that machine, but 11.0ppm and 9.3ppm for this. Although the numbers aren’t what the company defines, the distinctions between them are approximately right.
This printer finished our 5-page black message publish in 43s, and the 20-page publish in 2:09, equivalent to rates of 7.0ppm and 9.3ppm, specifically. The MG5150 produced 7.0ppm and 7.3ppm, so certainly slower on much longer documents. The 5-page color rates were 3.6ppm for the MG5150 and 5.0ppm here, so again a visible improvement on this machine.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5250
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit),
Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver
- MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5250 from Canon Website.