Download Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver FREE – PIXMA MG5240 is a sophisticated, feature-rich All-In-One with Wi-Fi, AutoDuplex publish, and Direct Disc publish. Reach the functions quicker with a user-friendly user interface & 6.0cm TFT display. Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Review
Superior photo lab-quality in the home
The efficient PIXMA MG5240 provides spectacular photo lab-quality color photos as well as professional-looking business documents. Document print rates are an outstanding 11.0 ppm for mono documents and 9.3 ipm for color. A 10x15cm indeterminate photo lab-quality publish delivered in just 20 secs.
With integrated Wi-Fi abilities, it is the ideal All-In-One for the family to share. Publish, check, or use an sd card wirelessly.
Complete HD Movie Publish
Catch memories by turning your Canon electronic video cam movie moments into beautiful prints with Canon’s Complete HD Movie Publish. Play your movie using the Complete HD Movie Publish software and catch frame or frameworks to publish. Advanced Canon technologies improve the image-producing picture quality you never thought feasible from a movie.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5140 Driver
Maximize ink effectiveness
Utilizing 5 Solitary Ink tanks means just the ink that goes out needs replacing – decreasing waste and optimizing ink use.
Advanced Media Handling
The PIXMA MG5240 offers amazing versatility with its 2-way paper feeding, enabling various paper kinds to be packed simultaneously, and you can also publish straight into suitable DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and CD-ROMs. An Auto Duplex feature makes it easy to publish documents on both sides of the paper.
Easy-WebPrint EX allows you easily clip & integrate information from several internet web pages. Auto Picture Fix II enables pictures to be optimized with adjustments such as red-eye elimination. Easy-PhotoPrint EXallows easy layouts for publishing pictures, calendars and features a Flickr browse function to find appropriate openly available pictures.
CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is the internet solution that allows you to download photos & illustrations from globally recognized photographers & musicians for producing professional-looking prints, welcoming cards, and more. Access is just available with Canon genuine inks installed.
Fast and easy to use
Fast Begin technology means the device ready to go simply secs after it’s changed on. Canon’s Fast Procedure reduces the variety of steps needed to access many features via the 6.0cm color TFT display.
Long-term, beautiful pictures
The ChromaLife100+ system provides long-term, beautiful pictures. Combining the PIXMA MG5240, initial Canon inks, and authentic Canon photo documents protect memories for a lifetime.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5240
- Windows 10 (32bit) Windows 10 (64bit) Windows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) Windows 8(32bit) Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) Windows Vista(64bit) Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG5240 Driver
- MG5200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG5200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5240 from Canon Website.