Download Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver FREE – Canon’s Pixma MG4150 is an all-in-one model targeted at families and trainees. It costs about £120 online and offers publishing, scanning, and copying features. Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Review
It can immediately publish on both sides of a web page as well as have Wi-Fi onboard so that you can publish straight from mobile phones and tablet computers, anywhere you’re.
Design and features
Such as a great deal of Canon’s current all-in-one models, this is quite a smart-looking printer. The mix of the polished black finish and well spherical edges help its appearance more attractive compared to many rival manufacturers’ models.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver – The control board down the right-hand side consists of a flip-up 3-inch color screen. This isn’t a touchscreen, so rather, you access the various food selections using 3 switches mounted straight beneath the display that represent the 3 symbols that get on the screen at any once.
You can scroll backward and forwards through the obstructs of symbols using the directional pad manages mounted beneath these switches. There are also dedicated manages for color and black and white copying, so it is easy to use.
There is no PictBridge USB port for publishing straight from your video cam, but it does have an SD and Memory Card reader on the front to allow you to publish snaps straight from sticks.
When it comes to paper handling and cartridge packing, it uses Canon’s FastFront design. This means that, unlike most inexpensive all-in-one models, it does not have an upright packing paper tray at the back. Rather, you turn down a panel at the front to expose the paper-in bay near the bottom and a telescopic paper-out tray resting simply over it.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG4150
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver
- MG4100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG4150 from Canon Website.