Download Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MG3650S can publish about six pages a min. With this printer, you can also duplicate and also scan. There’s also the alternative to check straight to on the internet cloud services, consisting of Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox. Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3650S Review
At simply reluctant of ₤ 40, the Canon Pixma MG3650S is reasonably priced and also delivers excellent print quality in addition to quick scanning. So, if you desire a budget printer that establishes sharp as well as vibrant photos, it’s absolutely worth your while. It functioned rapidly (6 pages a minute) and also successfully. However, we were dissatisfied by how easily the ink smeared directly after printing. Thinking about how economical it is to print (7p per web page), that’s just a minor gripe.
The Canon Pixma MG3650S is the successor to the preferred Canon Pixma MG3650. It’s compact for an all-in-one printer, doesn’t cost much to get, and has wireless printing.
The affordable price suggests the MG3650 doesn’t have way too many frills. There’s no LCD manage screen, for instance. There’s just a small set of buttons on the top-left edge of the printer, and also, the phrase which comes to mind when we examined develop top quality was “low-cost and happy.”
The cover for the scanner device appeared specifically lightweight, and also we nearly pulled it off when first establishing the printer. It doesn’t also have a proper internal paper tray, instead of relying on a tiny plastic flap that folds up out from the front of the unit to support a pile of as much as 100 sheets of A4 paper. But at least that maintains the overall size of the printer down, as well as the MG3650 will conveniently fit onto a neighbouring rack or desk without taking up way too much space.
Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver – There may be no colour display, yet you will locate all the major printing functions you’re likely to need. Along with its primary printer, scanner, and photocopier functions, the MG3650 gives both USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, together with duplex (two-sided) printing and assistance for Apple’s AirPrint for iOS devices.
There are also apps for both iPhone and also Android that supply extra alternatives for publishing pictures, as well as the ability to control the scanner and conserve your checked pictures straight onto your smartphones.
Printing performance is likewise helpful for such a low-priced tool. Its print speeds are reasonably low– we obtained 9 web pages per minute when printing simple text records and 5ppm for colour, while a 6x4in postcard print took 50 seconds– yet that must be great for general day-to-day usage at home. Text and graphics output were both good, and also our picture prints were brilliant and vibrant, so the MG3650 can certainly handle a large range of printing tasks.
However, alarm bells began sounding as soon as we saw Canon’s little ink cartridges’ dimension. If you search online, you can find the standard black ink cartridge for sale for around ₤ 11. In contrast, the standard tri-colour cartridge includes all 3 cyan, magenta, and yellow colour red inks pertain to concerning ₤ 14.
Those rates don’t appear too bad till you find that the black cartridge lasts for simply 180 web pages, which exercises at simply over 6p per page– an astronomical price for straightforward message printing. Thankfully, the larger XL black cartridges offer far better worth, setting you back about ₤ 17 for 600 pages. That brings the cost down to 2.8 p per page, but also, that is still a little above standard for mono printing.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3650S
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG3650S Driver
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3650S from Canon Website.