Download Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver FREE – Canon’s PIXMA MG3250 printer rests slightly above entry-level and directly changes the PIXMA MG3150. It bears a lot of resemblance to the earlier residence all-in-one. One of the most noticeable differences is that this set has actually textured black, back, and front panels, where the previous models were high-gloss. Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Review
In other places, an easy, A4 flatbed scanner rests to the right of a high, thin control panel, with a lot of buttons and indicators to regulate the equipment, but just a single, seven-segment LED display screen.
This is great for selecting the number of copies, however very little helpful for standing responses. Canon has tried to utilize it in various ways, but the mistake codes it generates need a constant referral to the manual to translate. A single-line, mono LCD would certainly be much better.
The front cover clicks open up to expose what Canon describes as a ‘Fast Front.’ Rather, it isn’t evident what’s fast regarding it, yet both fold-down trays function between them to feed and accumulate paper as the equipment prints. When folded down, they essentially increase their deepness.
There are no front-panel memory card slots or a USB socket, though the printer does support USB as well as wireless links. If you mean to publish from a phone or tablet, wireless is the apparent way to go.
The twin ink cartridges glide right into 2 holders behind an internal cover when you have actually folded up down the Quick Front. One is black and also the various other tri-colour. This makes the printer simple to the solution; however, it might make it a little bit extra pricey to run.
The software application package has actually been upgraded, with useful applets like the reversed-L-shaped ‘Quick Food selection,’ as well as the small panel that is ‘Photo Present.’ Likewise, ‘My Photo Garden,’ for sorting images and ‘Creative Park Premium’ for downloading and installing photos and images from specialist musicians– a feature only available to users of real Canon inks.
One of the things you require to do with the Canon PIXMA MG3250, just like many printers, is to align the printheads. If you do this from Windows Printer Residence, the published alignment sheet is different from either of those shown in the handbook– so there are no instructions on exactly how to utilize it.
The Canon PIXMA MG3250 is rated at the same speeds of 9.2 ppm for black and 5.0 ppm for colour as the MG3150, but under test, it had not been as fast as the specification or the earlier machine. On the 5-page examination, it gave 7.0 ppm, against 7.1 ppm. OK, not a huge difference, yet the draft mode test returned 6.5 ppm to the earlier machine’s 8.1 ppm. We duplicated the draft setting test, as it’s unusual to see a lower outcome than in a normal setting, yet it came through the same.
The 20-page examination was much faster on both devices, though once more, the MG3250 provided 6.6 ppm to the MG3150’s 7.5 ppm. The 5-page black text, as well as colour graphics test outcomes, were 1.65 ppm and also 1.75 ppm, respectively. Both makers pause for around 12s half-way through each web page print, probably for ink drying, so the quoted rate has to be for a single-page print.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3250
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver
- MG3200 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG3200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
- MG3200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3250 from Canon Website.