Download Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver FREE – Such as the PIXMA MG2150, the PIXMA MG3150 is a big, glossy, black box with a flatbed scanner built right into its top and a front panel cover that folds up down and forms a 100-sheet paper tray. The output tray folds up down and telescopes out of within the front of the machine. Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Review
This would certainly be quite cool, other than that published web pages are too wish for the telescopic output tray. To quit them dropping on the flooring, the paper tray has a swivelling expansion, which captures them, and a flip-up paper tab, which quits them. All a little bit convoluted.
At the back is a solitary USB outlet, but the better choice is cordless. This is designed to be simple to set up through WPS, but with just a solitary, seven-segment LED display on the printer, you need to follow instructions on your computer’s screen to earn the link, which complicates points. The remainder of the control board suffices to its job, however.
There are simply 2 ink cartridges in shape, one black and the various other tri-colour, and they slide in the flat behind an interior, flip-down cover, which isn’t as easy as going down them right into place. Various other software consists of Canon’s MP Navigator and Easy-PhotoPrint.
Easy-PhotoPrint consists of mobile publishing, enabling you to publish from an Android device or iPhone without installing a driver. You need to download and install an application on your telephone, but it gives you more control over prints than HP’s ePrint or Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish. You can define the dimension of the publish and the variety of duplicates, for instance. It is a wireless-based application, not a remote publish centre, but is of more basic use.
Canon prices the PIXMA MG3150 slightly much faster compared to its brother or sister, at 9.2ppm black and 5.2ppm colour (the PIXMA MG2150 is specced at 8.4ppm and 4.8ppm). We did see small increases under test, with our five-page black message publish returning 7.1ppm, rising to 7.5ppm on the 20-page test.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver
However, the five-page colour test gave 1.8ppm with the publish pausing for up to 12 seconds, halfway through each web page. This is what the PIXMA MG2150 did, too, so it is not a separate problem.
The PIXMA MG3150 offers duplex publish, but we can’t see many individuals using it because of the speed at which it crawls. Our 20-page document, published as 10 duplex web pages, took 10:27, or 0.96ppm.
The quality of prints on both ordinary and picture paper is over average. The black message is clear and mostly free of fuzziness triggered by ink run. Prepare message is also great, the main distinction being a lighter publish, instead of offering the dotty, undesirable font styles of some competitors.
Colour videos are smooth and reasonably bright, with a great enrollment of black messages over colour fills. Colour duplicates are much less vivid compared to originals but maintain most of their clearness. However, our example picture publish wasn’t that great, with the overemphasis of primary colours and significant loss of information in darker tones.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3150
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite),
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver
- MG3100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- MG3100 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3150 from Canon Website.