Download Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver FREE – You can set up the Canon PIXMA MG3053 in your home, on your work desk, and wirelessly transmit all your publishing projects from your telephone via WiFi. Additionally, you can also publish all your document pictures from the shadow or your social media accounts. Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Review
If you aren’t close to a WiFi network, that is not a problem. Begin the Canon Publish application on your mobile phone or tablet computer and connect to your printer via the ‘Acces Point Setting.’ By doing this, you will no much longer have a reason to no publish out tickets for your friends. The printer transforms from the energy-saver setting through the ‘Auto Power On function. This means you can publish without by hand switching on the printer.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG3052 Driver
Some access factors (often called routers or centres) feature an automated link switch labelled “WPS,” which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Configuration and allows allowed devices to connect to your network without entering a password. This is the easiest way of connecting your PIXMA printer, so if your access point has a WPS switch, please select ‘WPS Link Method’ listed below for instructions on connecting using this technique.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Drivers Downloads – All-In-One colour printer, scanner, and photocopier with Wi-Fi connection and shadow options – ideal for home customers who want the freedom to publish their tablet computer, mobile phone, laptop, or video cam. Printer.
Appropriate with a Computer system and Mac. As many as 4800 x 600dpi publish resolution. Double-sided (duplex) publishing. Fax: No. PictBridge – publish photos, particularly from the electronic digital video cam. Connection: USB. Cordless/WiFi allowed.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG3053
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit).
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra),
macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver
- MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG3053 from Canon Website.