Download Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver FREE – An all-in-one printer for £30 sounds pretty remarkable. Theoretically, the Canon PIXMA MG2950 offers all the fundamentals, consisting of a cordless link for mobile publishing. Intended directly at the trainee and home markets, the printer is available in black or white and has a cool, modern look. Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Review
Canon PIXMA MG2950 – Design and Features
The front is deeply undercut, decreasing the overall impact when the machine is open up for publishing. Uncommonly for a Canon printer, it feeds paper from a tray at the back, standing up to 60 sheets, and feeds bent on a telescopic output tray at the front. There is no front cover of the machine.
Having this straight paper course actually makes it easier to publish on a card, as it does not need to make the 180 level transform that media in a front-loading printer needs to.
On top, the simple A4 scanner has no Automated Document Feeder – you would not anticipate one at this price – and to its left is a straightforward control board, with physical press switches and pinhead LEDs.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 – Cartridges and Links
The double cartridges, one black, and the various other tri-color port-in from the front once you’ve turned down a panel behind the output tray. They’re not that easy to access, and you need to press the cartridges up to click right into place, which is a little bit fiddly.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
Cartridges are available in 2 capabilities. However, the XL variations have maximum web page content of 400 web pages black and 300 colors.
Link is via USB or cordless link, and the Wi-Fi link is easy to set up, with simply a pair of switch presses, one on the printer and the various other on your router. Software is the usual bundle of quality Canon applications, consisting of My Picture Yard and Easy-WebPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 – Publish Rates
Canon prices the PIXMA 2950 at 8ppm black and 4ppm color. In our tests, we obtained quite shut. Our five-page mono message publishes finished in 47 secs, giving a publishing speed of 6.4ppm, but this enhanced to 6.7ppm on the 20-page publish. There is no duplex center on the machine unless you transform the paper manually.
There are a pair of various other important points this printer can’t do. It can’t publish indeterminate pictures, consisting of those on 15 x 10cm picture spaces, and it can’t publish on A4 picture paper, with or without boundaries. Picture publishing is quite a most likely use for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a noteworthy shortcoming.
The five-page mono message and color video test returned 1.6ppm, much less compared to fifty percent of the defined speed. A 15 x 10cm, the bordered picture took 2:08 at the highest quality, published from a PC and 48s at standard quality from an Android mobile phone.
While these rates are not breathtaking, they’re not bad for a printer at this price. However, the machine was deafening for a relatively slow device and peaked at 76dBA at 0.5m when feeding paper.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2950
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver
- MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG2900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2950 from Canon Website.