Download Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver FREE – The Canon PIXMA MG2550s is a budget plan multifunction printer that aims to have the ability to do all the daily jobs you need a home multifunction device to do while reducing out all the nonessential software and hardware you do not need. It connects to your computer system via a USB link and allows you to publish, check, and make duplicates. Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Review
The Canon PIXMA MG2550s has a distinctive black situation with curved upright sides. Towards the left of the machine, you will find the double-digit display that is mainly used to show the variety of duplicates being performed or to emphasize the printer condition, and there are a variety of switches for changing the paper dimension in shape to a web page, and for production duplicates.
Both the input tray and output tray are located at the front of the machine, meaning you can typically place it further back on your work desk compared to a rear-loading printer. The sheet feed remains an industry-standard 100 sheets.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
The MG2550s takes 2 cartridges – one for black and one for color. With the high-yield XL cartridges, you can anticipate navigating 600 black-and-white web pages each cartridge or 400 color web pages.
One might think the low cost of the MG2550s would certainly imply a high price of ink, but this isn’t so. Ongoing operating costs with the bigger XL cartridges are comparable to various other inkjet printers. With the MG2550s, Canon handles offering an inexpensive printer that does not spend a lot when changing the cartridges.
As there’s just a solitary color cartridge, you may need to change the cartridge when the shades go out, but the others are fairly complete. This will certainly occur if you are producing a lot of prints with similar leading colors. Still, it is something to think about if you actually have a single-color business letterhead.
Fortunately, the printer cautions about the ink operating out long before it forces you to change the cartridge. You should find that you will obtain numerous extra prints from the machine after the ‘low ink’ indicator has first begun.
Publishing and Scanning Speed
The MG2550s can publish about 8 black web pages each min or 5 color web pages. The exact times depend upon what you are publishing and how high the resolution of publishing you choose. The first web page you publish will be much faster, as succeeding web pages need to delay about 12 secs for the ink to dry before depositing another web page on top.
Copying a complete web page takes about 104 secs, a bit slower than the Canon PIXMA MG3250.
Publishing and Scanning Quality
Canon’s devices perform on top of the stack when it comes to publishing and scanning quality, and the MG2550s is no exemption. The same top-quality publishing and scanning systems are to be found in the MG2550s, with a publish resolution of up to 4,800 by 1,200 dots each inch and a check resolution of 1,200 x 2,400 pixels each inch.
The black message is both sharp and strong. Shades in pictures do not run with each other. Picture prints are remarkable for the printer’s price point, with smooth color gradients, great color recreation, and sharp information where it matters.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG2555S
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon PIXMA MG2555S Driver
- MG2500S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- MG2500S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG2555S from Canon Website.