Download Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver FREE – The entry-level multifunction Canon Shade imageClass MF644Cdw supplies a rich feature collection, good print speeds, and also above-average result quality for little to midsize offices and also workgroups. It must additionally offer well as an individual shade laser printer. Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Review
It lacks the expandable paper input ability and prices rather a lot more to use than our latest all-in-one Editors’ Selection, Epson’s inkjet-based WorkForce Pro WF-C5790 colour laser choice. The same chooses its beefier sibling, the Color imageClass MF731Cdw. However, for lower-volume print and copy environments of state, 200 to 300 pages monthly, the MF644Cdw is a solid-value all-in-one printer.
Compact as well as Capable
At 16.5 by 16.9 by 16.5 inches (HWD) as well as weighing 48.4 extra pounds, the MF644Cdw is comparable in dimension and girth to its MF634Cdw predecessor or Sibling’s very closely set up MFC-L3770CDW (Editors’ Option recipients, both). However, the abovementioned Epson is lighter and also rather smaller with its trays shut.
This entry-level equipment may sit conveniently beside your COMPUTER on your desktop computer; however, when you move up to a much more robust colour laser AIO such as the Canon MF731Cdw or PCMag’s newest midrange favoured, Lexmark’s MC2535adwe; you’ll likely need a larger and tougher surface area like a kitchen counter or dedicated printer stand.
Like most of the devices stated here so far, the MF644Cdw sends multipage files to the scanner using a 50-page automated document feeder (ADF). Its single-pass auto-duplexer catches both sides of two-sided web pages concurrently.
Of the AIOs talked about here, the Lexmark has a turning around auto-duplexer that catches one side, draws the sheet back in, turns it, and then scans the opposite. Simultaneously, the MF731Cdw supports only hand-operated duplexing, which requires you to flip the pile of originals yourself.
One more feature that several office-centric shade AIOs have to opt for them nowadays are control panels with fairly big, often customizable colour touch screens. This Canon uses a 5-inch display that lets you (or your IT person) develop different panels or task-specific shortcuts for tasks such as scanning to or printing from a cloud website for private users or divisions.
Canon calls these tasks the Application Collection, and you can configure them from the control board or from the MF644Cdw’s constructed in the web portal, an internet site supplying intricate controls over every facet of the printer, consisting of monitoring consumables, generating and publishing usage reports, or setting safety specifications.
Paper dealing with a 250-sheet cassette and a single-sheet override tray for printing envelopes and other one-off media that would otherwise need emptying and reconfiguring the main paper source.
This is 100 sheets greater than the MF634Cdw, yet 50 sheets less than the MF731Cdw, expanding to 850 sheets. The Brother MFC-L3770CDW holds 350 sheets yet is not expanding, while the Epson holds 330 sheets, expanding to 830, and the Lexmark 251 expanding to 1,451.
The Shade imageClass MF644Cdw’s recommended monthly print volume is 2,500 web pages, like its precursor and the Labor force Pro. The Brother and the Canon MF731Cdw, beat it by 1,000 and 1,500 web pages, respectively, while the MC2535adwe is tops with an advised volume of 8,500 pages per month.
System Requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] MF644Cdw/MF642Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] MF644Cdw/MF642Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear): download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw from Canon Website.