Download Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver FREE – Epson lists the Epson WorkForce DS-510 on its website under workgroup scanners, and, indeed, it offers enough capacity for a small workplace or workgroup. However, the low cost and small dimension make it a solid prospect for an individual desktop computer scanner. Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver
Epson WorkForce DS-510 Review
More crucial, its fast speed, 50-sheet automated document feeder (ADF), and packed software make it a great shape for either role. It does not offer enough to change the Canon imageFormula DR-C125 as Editors’ Choice, but it is available in a shut second.
Both of these scanners do an outstanding job for optical personality acknowledgment (OCR) and document management, and they both offer comparable raw check rates, with Epson score the DS-510 at 26 web pages each min (ppm) and 52 pictures each min (ipm)—with one image on each side of a web page. The Canon DR-C125 is a bit much faster at text acknowledgment, and it does a better job with a calling card, but it also costs more.
Other Driver: Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver
Configuration and Software
At a small 6.1 by 11.7 by 6.0 inches (HWD) with the trays shut, the DS-510 is small enough to shape a congested work desk quickly. As typical, the top cover available to transform right into an input tray. You can feed paper without opening up the front tray, but sliding it completely out takes up just about 6 more inches before the scanner.
Epson’s Document Catch Profesional check energy works out past basic scanning, allowing you to include web pages to or erase them from a team of currently checked web pages and change the purchase the web pages remain in. As you would certainly anticipate, you can send out checks to select locations in various styles: searchable PDF, picture PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, or PNG.
The location choices consist of a printer, an FTP website, an e-mail accessory, and a disk. You can also send out the check to any application program supporting the styles that Document Catch Profesional can conserve. You can send it to various shadow locations, consisting of an Internet Folder, SharePoint Evernote, Google Docs, and SugarSync.
Along with BizCard and Document Catch Profesional, Epson consists of Abbyy FineReader 9.0 Sprint, for OCR, and both Twain and WIA driver, with the ISIS driver available for downloading installation from the Epson Internet website. In between the 3 drivers, you can check with practically any Home windows program that consists of a check regulate.
For most document scanners, the DS-510 offers a 600 pixel each inch (PPI) optical resolution, which is greater than you need to scan most documents. For my tests, I used 300 PPI, which is a standard default resolution for document scanners.
With Document Catch Profesional, and scanning to picture PDF style, the scanner was available in simply a touch slower compared to its 26 ppm score in simplex (one-sided) setting, at 24.8 ppm, and touch much faster compared to the score in duplex (two-sided) background, at 26.5 pm and 52.9 ipm.
The distinction was due completely to variability when giving the check regulate. The actual beginning timed the lag on several tests varying between 3 and 8 secs, with no obvious factor for the distinctions. The real-time, once the paper began feeding, was approximately 53.5 secs in all test runs.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce DS-510
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-510 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce DS-510 from Epson Website.