Download Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver FREE – The Canon PIXMA MG6850 is a high-performance 5-ink all-in-one, making shadow publishing easy. Equipped with Wi-Fi and a touchscreen, you will be publishing documents and pictures direct from wise devices in secs. Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6850 Review
With simply a couple of swipes, you will have the ability to publish, copy, or check-in excellent quality. Using 5 solitary inks with FINE technology and a resolution of up to 4,800 dpi, the PIXMA MG6850 will produce amazing quality prints straight from your Wise devices or the shadow. You can also publish your favorite photos that are kept on an sd card or video cam.
Easily publish and check from your Mobile phone or tablet computer with the Canon PRINT application and Wi-Fi Direct. By downloading and install the application, you will have the ability to produce hard duplicates of files and pictures using your wise device.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver
You can also straight access shadow solutions. This can all be accomplished without needing to sign up with a Wi-Fi network or use the internet because an integrated access point setting produces an advertisement hoc cordless network. It is a high-speed printer, too, getting to rates of 15 ipm mono and 9.7 ipm color with ISO ESAT.
Publish and check from practically anywhere with improved PIXMA Shadow Link. PIXMA Shadow Link makes it easy to publish pictures from Twitter and Google, Twitter, and various other online albums or publish & check documents to shadow solutions such as Google Own, OneDrive, and Dropbox, or also connect and send out checks to an e-mail, without using a PC.
Easy to use
The crystal clear 7.5cm touch screen makes it simple to use the PIXMA MG6850. Select functions, sneak peek pictures or use shadow solutions all from the screen.
Conserve money on ink & paper
PIXMA MG6850 uses individual ink tanks, ensuring that you need to change the color that goes out, with optional XL inks enduring also much longer. Automated 2-sided publishing will help you conserve theoretically, too, so you can ensure minimal waste and maximum savings.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6850
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available to.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6850 from Canon Website.