Download Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver FREE – Canon’s home and small workplace inkjet printers have long led the area in publishing quality but had dropped behind in regards to interface. The new Canon Pixma MG6350, an upgrade to 2011’s Canon Pixma MG6250, sees the Canon range back on the right track, with elegant touchscreen manages to go a listing of improvements in several key locations. However, it is not without its disadvantages, too. Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6350 Review
The Canon Pixma MG6350 is more stylish compared to its precursor. At 8.4kg (18.5lbs) it is a bit lighter, and at 466 x 369 x 148mm (18.3 x 14.5 x 5.8 inches), it is a little smaller sized too, most significantly in elevation.
Its six-tank publish system targets home users that need to publish to an extremely high standard, such as visuals developers or digital photography enthusiasts. Yet with a complete price of £169 (about AU$256/US$265), it is well within the get to of most home users.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver
Unlike its stablemate the Canon Pixma MX895, it is not particularly targeted at the office user. If you are looking for a multi-function printer with a fax center, an automated document feeder and Duplex scanning, the MX895 better fits your needs, however the MG6350 has disc publishing, which the MX895 does not have.
If you are looking for a common inkjet all-in-one printer to use in a small workplace environment, an HP Officejet may be better. The HP Officejet Profesional 8500A Plus is very fast, has a durable develop quality and can publish from any device qualified of sending out it an e-mail, but it has just one paper tray and it does not publish into discs.
The Canon Pixma MG6350 can publish to an optimum of A4 (approximately US letter) dimension paper. If you need to publish in A3 (16.5 x 11.7 inches) sometimes, the Sibling MFC-J4510DW’s innovative landscape publishing system means you can publish in A3 from a printer that is no bigger compared to most A4 printers.
If you do not need the extremely top quality publishing and premium features paid for by the Canon Pixma MG6350 and are looking for something less expensive (both to buy and to run), there is the Kodak ESP 1.2.
Kodak does not subsidise its printer costs by billing more for substitute inks, so they’re less expensive to run compared to various other brands’. You can buy an ESP 1.2 for about £50-£60 if you look around, and although Kodak has ceased its printer range, it still creates its very affordable range of inks.
But if you are looking for top quality publishing, double paper trays, automated Duplex, a great touchscreen user interface, extensive connection, mobile publishing options and publishing into optical discs, the Canon Pixma MG6350 may be simply what you need.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6350
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6350 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available too.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6350 from Canon Website.