Download Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MG6250 is an all-in-one model that is primarily targeted at picture enthusiasts. It’s publishing, scanning, and copying features also offer direct CD/DVD publishing, Wi-Fi support, and duplex publishing. Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6250 Review
Such as most of Canon’s various other all-in-one models, when closed, this appearance such as a big black lozenge, many thanks to the very pronounced contours on its edges. As all the noticeable sides are finished in a high-gloss black, it shows up more advanced than many of its rivals.
This is currently quite a large printer before you prolong the various paper handling trays. When these are fully taken out, it does take up quite a great deal of work desk space. There are 2 paper input trays; together with the upright one at the back, this model has a cassette-style, slot-in tray at the front.
- Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6240 Driver
Both of these can approve up to 150 sheets of paper each time. The trays can auto-detect the kind of paper packed in each, so you do not need to select the paper to enter the publish drivers when you switch between various media.
The right-hand side is the home of an sd card reader with ports for CF, SD and memory stick cards. Beneath this is a PictBridge-compatible USB port, so you can publish straight from video cams or memory keys. In the package, you will find a tray that you could load CD/DVDs into. This ports right into the body of the machine for direct publishing.
Canon has included a pretty large 3-inch colour screen to the scanner cover. Unlike the displays on Lexmark S605 or Kodak Hero 7.1, it isn’t a touchscreen. Rather there is a touch-panel beneath that illuminates switches according to which functions you’ve selected in the food selections. It is not as immediate as using a touchscreen, but you quickly obtain the hang of it.
With USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi on board, you are ruined for choice when choosing how you will connect this printer for your computer system. Regardless of which option you choose, set up will not take you long as the installation software overviews you through the process on a detailed basis.
Installing the ink cartridges fasts and pain-free as it is simply an issue of lifting the scanner system and slotting each of the 6 cartridges right into the publish head. An LED light shows you when the cartridges are properly in position.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG6250
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG6250 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG6250 from Canon Website.