Download Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver FREE – For those of you who need a driver for printer Canon PIXMA MG5752, here we are trying to help for that. Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5752 Review
Canon PIXMA MG5700 series
Designed for those who want to print, copy and scan with wireless equipment at home without the hassle
Hassle-free printing and scanning with smart devices and the cloud. Create stunning photos and documents with this versatile, easy-to-use, all-in-one printer with 5 separate ink cartridges.
- Capture your precious moments with high-quality prints
- Easy to connect to your smartphone or tablet
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with the XL ink cartridge option
- Colour screen for easy use and navigation
Easily connect print, scan and copy at home with this affordable, high-quality All-in-One printer with 5 individual ink cartridges.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5751 Driver
Easily connect, print, copy and scan from home with this affordable All-in-One printer. With deeper blacks and more vivid reds, highly detailed photos, thanks to 5 individual inks, Canon’s FINE technology and 4800 dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT speeds of 12.6 ipm for mono and 9.0 ipm for colour, printing a borderless 10 x 15 cm photo takes approximately 41 seconds.
Print and scan quickly and effortlessly from your smartphone with the Canon PRINT app and Wi-Fi Direct®.
Download the Canon PRINT app. This allows you to print and scan effortlessly via your smartphone or tablet, and you gain access to cloud services. You don’t need a wireless router, internet connection or password thanks to the Wi-Fi Direct® mode, which allows you to set up a wireless network ad hoc.
Experience the creative freedom of cloud printing and scanning with the enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link.
Thanks to the improved PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print photos from Facebook and Flickr and documents from popular cloud services such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Access to Slideshare * in seconds. Easily upload scanned documents and photos to Google Drive, OneDrive and the newly added OneNote **
Only replace the colour that has run out with individual ink cartridges; save with optional XL ink cartridges and automatic two-sided printing.
Benefit from minimal waste and maximum savings. Thanks to the separate ink cartridges, you only have to replace the colour that has run out. Plus, printing many pages becomes affordable with optional XL ink cartridges, and you can save paper with the automatic two-sided printing feature.
Control, view and connect in an instant with the large, bright 6.2 cm colour display.
Control, view and connect in an instant. Whether you select a function, preview a photo or use a cloud service, everything is displayed very sharply on the large 6.2 cm colour screen. Thanks to Auto Power On, you don’t have to wait long to start a print job.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5752
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5752 from Canon Website.