Download Canon PIXMA MG5733 Driver FREE – Canon PIXMA MG5770 has dimensions that are large enough for an AIO printer and may not be suitable if users only have limited or narrow workspace, even though the weight is quite light. Hence, it is easy to move if needed. Canon PIXMA MG5733 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5733 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5733 Review
The design looks much more attractive than the PIXMA series in recent years, with a more luxurious impression, especially with the printer’s glossy black body.
On the top surface, the Canon PIXMA MG5770 is equipped with a flatbed type scanner that can be used to scan up to A4 size. The same scanner can also perform the Copy feature, although unfortunately, we did not find the Fax feature or Ethernet port on this printer.
At the bottom of the scanner position, there is the main control panel and buttons to operate the printer without needing to be connected to a computer. Unfortunately, the Canon PIXMA MG5770 control panel screen is not a touch screen type, so users need to operate it via the available additional buttons. But with a little habituation, the AIO printer’s main control panel is quite easy to operate.
The paper tray from the Canon PIXMA MG5770 consists of two parts, where the top tray is a tray for holding the paper out (output), and the bottom tray is a tray to accommodate incoming paper (input).
The input paper tray itself can accommodate up to 100 plain papers + 20 photo papers. This is because the bottom paper tray has its own slot for printing photos, envelopes, and CD / DVD covers. Meanwhile, the output paper tray can accommodate up to 20 sheets of paper.
Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5752 Driver
To support connectivity without having to be connected to a computer, the Canon PIXMA MG5770 can connect wirelessly via the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY application, which can be obtained for both iOS and Android devices, PIXMA Cloud Link cloud services, and Wireless directly by connecting printers and mobile devices on WiFi Direct.
This ink cartridge for the Canon PIXMA MG5770 is positioned inside the printer itself, consisting of 5 different colored inks: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and PG (pigmented) Black. The five cartridges have two types of sizes, namely standard sizes, and XL sizes, for more ink content.
For the completeness of the sales package itself, the Canon PIXMA MG5770 provides the following items in the box: 1 printer unit (along with complete ink cartridge), installation CD, USB cable, adapter cable, manual guide, and warranty card.
The test consists of three stages, namely the Print, Copy, and Scan test processes. For the Print test, we did the process via a PC connected with a USB cable. Meanwhile, for Copy and Scan, we directly use the controls on the printer’s main panel without connecting to a PC.
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA MG5733
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5733 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG5733 from Canon Website.